All decals in collection disappeared!

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 105 comments
Still no access to my liveries to edit/modify. Any suggestions from anyone, or is it a lost cause?

Weird. Go on the website and see if it shows them there. If it does maybe something happened on your PS4 end?

Edit, I just went on your profile on laptop, shows all your liveries in your gallery there.

Weird. Go on the website and see if it shows them there. If it does maybe something happened on your PS4 end?

Edit, I just went on your profile on laptop, shows all your liveries in your gallery there.
Yeah it’s gotta be something then with my “local” data or whatever. Kinda sucks but I can think of worse things lol

I don’t know how the save data works for sure, but what if you deleted save data from your PS4 and let it redownload it? Maybe try it first on a different account and make sure you don’t loose EVERYTHING?

I don’t know how the save data works for sure, but what if you deleted save data from your PS4 and let it redownload it? Maybe try it first on a different account and make sure you don’t loose EVERYTHING?

I’ll back up everything on my external HD and maybe delete the game, re-install. Maybe.

I mean...it is likely PR BS, but its not like they can say, "We had a skeleton crew on call to give employees time off on Xmas and a server issue is taking longer to fix as we scramble some unlucky employees to resolve it."

Whatever it is, I think you are being a tad harsh on them. Merry Xmas

I was being harsh on their explanation. that's all. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it's a big deal that it was offline. I just to like the silly lie that there were too many users logging in.

Yet you have zero proof. Typical. I happened to be playing last xmas and had no issues so don't act like we had anything like what we had this xmas where the issues are widespread to the entire world

Yet you have zero proof. Typical. I happened to be playing last xmas and had no issues so don't act like we had anything like what we had this xmas where the issues are widespread to the entire world
It was completely down 2017...

I was being harsh on their explanation. that's all. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it's a big deal that it was offline. I just to like the silly lie that there were too many users logging in.

The problem has been fixed so it’s in the past. Let it go. And your name is Tom Brady soooooo.... go deflate something. Lol

Hi all. I did the most recent update yesterday, fancied doing a livery today. However loads of decals are missing, not from my own collection but the bunch under A-Z brand logo. Must be atleast 3/4 missing?! Anyone came across this?

Hi all. I did the most recent update yesterday, fancied doing a livery today. However loads of decals are missing, not from my own collection but the bunch under A-Z brand logo. Must be atleast 3/4 missing?! Anyone came across this?
I worked in editor last night and all was well.

I worked in editor last night and all was well.

That's so strange. I dont know if it has literally anything to do with the update but I did a livery last week and everything was there theres no way I'm gonna start searching for them all because it take YEARS

That's so strange. I dont know if it has literally anything to do with the update but I did a livery last week and everything was there theres no way I'm gonna start searching for them all because it take YEARS
They will probably come back. Try restarting your PS4.

I bet you are working on a Ferrari.

The « officially approved » decal list is very short for them.
Fortunately the collection is not affected by the same restrictions.

I bet you are working on a Ferrari.

The « officially approved » decal list is very short for them.
Fortunately the collection is not affected by the same restrictions.

As it happens yes I was I was designing an f40! Will try another car tomorrow see if it's fine. Thanks for the heads up had no idea about Ferrari restrictions

Back