All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
Noir verni
Vert vega

Inca Gold Pearl Coat
Inferno Red Tinted Pearl Coat

I can't count:dunce:, 3 paints left!!!:) Thank you sir!!
 
3 paints left!!! :)
I can send two of those tomorrow, but you're for some reason not friends anymore with my main profile - should I send a FR again ?

It's the Green metallic and Gris quartz by the way :)
 
I am in need of different manufacturer paints.3 paints left!!! I can offer ten gear for each paint. I have 100% gear. Donations Welcomed!!
Paints that are pending are in red or marked pending.

Daihatsu:
Green metallic

Citroen:
Bleu mauritus
Gris quartz

I only have Citroen: Bleu mauritius

75px-Modry_mauritius.jpg


Daihatsu I have only Green mica

I can send tomorrow if you still need the chip. 👍

it seems like it fits! :lol:
 
lrn
I can send two of those tomorrow, but you're for some reason not friends anymore with my main profile - should I send a FR again ?

It's the Green metallic and Gris quartz by the way :)

I will send FR, sorry. :tup:Weird your still in my friends list. It might not take me till tomorrow!!
 
Last edited:
Sent the Bleu Mauritus.
 
I only have Citroen: Bleu mauritius

75px-Modry_mauritius.jpg


Daihatsu I have only Green mica

I can send tomorrow if you still need the chip. 👍

it seems like it fits! :lol:

Thanks Dr. but bleu mauritius should be fine!!:) Now I know there is some history behind the paint chip.
 
Thanks Dr. but bleu mauritius should be fine!!:) Now I know there is some history behind the paint chip.

Milldrum has already sent you the chip. lrn will send you the other 2 missing ones soon. So congrats for completing your collection. 👍
 
Thanks everyone!!!! 100% paints!!! 👍
 
does not matter!

Congratulations!!
 
Last edited:
Hi Crypto

I've got both

Daihatsu:
Green metallic
Citroen:
Gris quartz

can fire them your way after reset
cheers
 
Woohoo, wish I could've helped you more this last week!

Congrats though :D, you must have 100% everything now?
 
I have daihatsu green metallic. Send and FR. I can send tomorrow.

Regards

Taz
I am sorry but LRN is sending the final two but thanks for the offer!!:cheers:
 
I am sorry but LRN is sending the final two ...

Yes, if you accept my FR from my main profile ;) ... then I'll have a busy day tomorrow sending you a car from one profile and paint from an other profile :)
 
Well done!

Collecting these items is a lot of work. Also, well done to those who have helped by sending paints. GTPlanet comes through again. :)
 
lrn
Yes, if you accept my FR from my main profile ;) ... then I'll have a busy day tomorrow sending you a car from one profile and paint from an other profile :)

Oh that profile:dunce: I accepted it, :lol:Thank you.👍
 
Cobrius, send an FR to crypto-manic, and I will send you some gear free of charge. Sorry I was not up at 4am. 👍
 
dang man. I've been at this list for a few months now and my list was nothing compared to how long yours was. I guess mine will be done tomorrow but dang, you had a lot of momentum behind ya.
Congrats crypto.

What are you collecting next?
 
dang man. I've been at this list for a few months now and my list was nothing compared to how long yours was. I guess mine will be done tomorrow but dang, you had a lot of momentum behind ya.
Congrats crypto.

What are you collecting next?

I am going to Disneyla....wait I have 0/0 cars to go plus Lexus lime green paints to paint my cars that are not 0/0. :crazy: I will send till you are complete on your paints. Thank you so much:tup:
 
congratulation_graphics_2.gif

Always nice to see someone get a full collection of what they have been after.👍
Chat soon mate bye now.:)
 
I am going to Disneyla....wait I have 0/0 cars to go plus Lexus lime green paints to paint my cars that are not 0/0. :crazy: I will send till you are complete on your paints. Thank you so much:tup:

You plan on collecting all cars 0/0? What is this Lexus Lime Green you speak of? Is is something I can buy from the LFA or a new color? Sorry, like I said, I started my thread long ago, I think May, so I don't really know of the new additions, if there are any.
 
Congratulations.

How much colors are they exactly, I have 1800+ and when sending to you I realized how much I was missing.
 
You plan on collecting all cars 0/0? What is this Lexus Lime Green you speak of? Is is something I can buy from the LFA or a new color? Sorry, like I said, I started my thread long ago, I think May, so I don't really know of the new additions, if there are any.

It's just a Lexus paint that comes from the LFA. It's my favorite color. So each car I replace with a 0/0 replica will be painted Lime Green. That way I know its mine to be driven, kind of like a racing team. Yeah I know it sounds crazy!!!!:crazy:
 
Congratulations.

How much colors are they exactly, I have 1800+ and when sending to you I realized how much I was missing.

Thank you, There are different variations and color tones of the same paint even though it has the same manufacturer and it is spelled the same. I think the exact number may be around 4800 but like many on here I have chosen to have one of the same name and manufacturer. It would be hard to list the paint name to get exact color tone without pictures in your thread and having everyone comparing the pictures just to send you a paint of the same name. Hope that makes sense:confused:
 
Tedshark sent the last two!! Hope noone was fighting over it:lol:
 
Back