All original Bugatti Veyron 2-tone colors (pictures)

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 185 comments
I agree with lammy, I had a similar issue with the mugen S2000 I was looking for 8 colours and it turned out there was only 7.

Some people had said there was a grey and others silver, turned out to be the same car just depended on who had it and what they called it! And over time the lists get mixed and you gain a colour.

The Veyron has specified which color it is, no interpretation faults compared to like MUGEN etc....

Outeke
The Veyron has specified which color it is, no interpretation faults compared to like MUGEN etc....

Agreed, but it just seems very strange no one has them out of all the collectors. :confused:

I only have 8 myself so I'm far from an expert but it doesn't take a lot for things to get mixed up around here, Emerald green chevrolet anyone!! :sly:

I got about 22 on my main and 100 on my subs :D

I will smash some tickets tonight people ;-)

Emerald Green , a 0/0/0 Glitch painted car ? :)

I got about 22 on my main and 100 on my subs :D YET

I will smash some tickets tonight people ;-)

Emerald Green , a 0/0/0 Glitch painted car ? :)

Ha Ha Its unpaintable mate and I haven.t found a way to paint/glitch it.:lol:
Plus if it turns up with wrong chip you know someone else has had a lot of luck doing the same thing.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

i'm just wondering..what will happen if i find a missing color.....my guess is there are no missing colors but you never know...i will move like a turtle...slow but straight forward... keep an eye on that list..

Checked 34 2009 tickets so far (2x 17)....only 2 became Bugatti's..in wrong color.

EDIT: checked over 50 tickets in 1 hour..no luck (only 3 Bugatti's)
Send a 2009 to Goukipau.. good luck my friend!

Last edited:
Outeke
Checked 34 2009 tickets so far (2x 17)....only 2 became Bugatti's..in wrong color.

What series pays out the Bugatti as a prize car?

Is there no easy way to backup save and if the prize is not the right colour quit and reload? I know you could do it before doing the last race to complete the series and get the car but is there a better and quicker way?

crang08
What series pays out the Bugatti as a prize car?

Is there no easy way to backup save and if the prize is not the right colour quit and reload? I know you could do it before doing the last race to complete the series and get the car but is there a better and quicker way?

Was thinking that myself , is it Amature series ?? Can't remember but if possible a good idea ;)

Yeah, that would be a option too....but I don't think you can "save" during those championships.....(GT World Championship)

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I do another run of 17 :)

Outeke
Yeah, that would be a option too....but I don't think you can "save" during those championships.....(GT World Championship)

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I do another run of 17 :)

But can you do the championship 1st and work your way back until you only end up with 1 track to race to do in a lower level ??? Not sure i think that could be possible ? Also need to do it in a account where you haven't already received that Prize Veyron because ( correct me if I'm wrong ) I don't think it gives you it again ? ...
Now Where's my X2010 ... Here goes !

Oh which series is it ?

Was thinking that myself , is it Amature series ?? Can't remember but if possible a good idea ;)

Gran Turismo World Championship on a fresh account, just suspend it on the last race. It's making sense in my head. :D

HOODFIELD
Gran Turismo World Championship on a fresh account, just suspend it on the last race. It's making sense in my head. :D

Which series are you doing mate ? ;)
Also post your win colours too lol

zeppos1
that's just the thing i'm doing..re-racing the last race ...maybe people should read more and not just the last posts
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238469&page=3
read my post ...
thank you

What ?? Are you for real ?
Awfully sorry for not noticing your post mate but if I searched every post before posting myself that would be as painful as trying to find this Veyron !

crang08
Sorry did you miss some pats on the back!

Sorry I didn't see your post just had an idea and it turns out its not a new one.

At least more have picked up on it so there is more chance 👍

👍

To let you know guys, the way to do it would be to win the championship that awards the veyron but DO NOT return to GT life, simply wait for the autosave to do it's thing and now quit the game and backup the save. Now when you next load the game and go to GTlife you will be awarded a random Veyron ;) Now use the backup to rinse and repeat, good luck 👍

PS - I know it works as I have a sub backed up that will award random MM-R cupcars :D

@ Igwyana

That's what I did, I mentioned it earlier in the topic. However, out of 78 Veyron's I noted only 24 of them were different, and did not include any of the 3 missing ones.

@ Igwyana

That's what I did, I mentioned it earlier in the topic. However, out of 78 Veyron's I noted only 24 of them were different, and did not include any of the 3 missing ones.

Yes I think I gave that tip out some time ago and believe I remember you commenting at the time, I think it was the licence test to get the Academy I mentioned it about the 1st time 👍

Ha I knew he got in before I posted , see see see see see ....... Can't believe that LOL

To slow to catch a cold.:lol:
Got there before you got in mate.:D
Chat soon an best of luck with that ticket ripping we are routing for you.👍.:)

christara321
To slow to catch a cold.:lol:
Got there before you got in mate.:D
Chat soon an best of luck with that ticket ripping we are routing for you.👍.:)

Lol you ......... Oh mannnnn !
My version of GT5 only seems to have 2 coloured Veyrons ! Lol

Back