All original Bugatti Veyron 2-tone colors (pictures)

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 185 comments
This has already been made. If you search you would find it :D .

Can you link to a completed collection with pictures.?
Also with all the defining colours and one,s that are not just copied from GT4 or a PSP version. But what exactly is in GT5.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Rayzah
Can't trade Veyrons anyway. That's why the OP is looking to 'borrow'
Meaning, set your car online, and your friends can take them for spins, without affecting miles or switches :sly:

Ok i can put it online

29 models updated, I need your help now, check if you have one of the following colors:

Missing:
30) Red / Red tu-tone
31) Gold m / Black m
32) White/ Red m
If you do, and want to share it for making a picture, put it online and add me on PSN: goukipau
Thanks you.

Really? Because I'm quite sure OP is doing it for his own personal collection?
Maybe he wants his own photos for a resource? 💡

Don't be a wiseass in this topic, than just tell where you found all photos of all bugatti's in GT5...!

woops didnt read OP corectly. il be quiet. lol. I cant seem to find the link from my phone. search dont work properly.

Edit: I would of given the last few colours but my ps3 went in for repair. so if OP hasnt got the last 3 colours when i get my ps3 back. il give them.

And guokipau add spikeyshop il send you a 2009 ticket when my ps3 is back

woops didnt read OP corectly. il be quiet. lol. I cant seem to find the link from my phone. search dont work properly.

Edit: I would of given the last few colours but my ps3 went in for repair. so if OP hasnt got the last 3 colours when i get my ps3 back. il give them.

And guokipau add spikeyshop il send you a 2009 ticket when my ps3 is back

that would be very nice, thank you! :)

Liking the thread mate, Great work.
Would be nice for the collectors out there to come and finish them last few off.:D
Plus what a cracking reference point for them colours.👍

29 models updated, I need your help now, check if you have one of the following colors:

Missing:
30) Red / Red tu-tone
31) Gold m / Black m
32) White/ Red m
If you do, and want to share it for making a picture, put it online and add me on PSN: goukipau
Thanks you.

goukipau

Missing:
30) Red / Red tu-tone
31) Gold m / Black m
32) White/ Red m
Thanks you.

I think I have the two tone red, one red is darker then the other if it is

Missing:
30) Red / Red tu-tone
31) Gold m / Black m
32) White/ Red m
Thanks you.

You just had to check in firsts stickied GT5 main forum 💡

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=232598

Great photo base, I'll add to my favourites :)

You just had to check in firsts stickied GT5 main forum 💡

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=232598

Great photo base, I'll add to my favourites :)

I think, everybody knows your thread (thanks!) :)
But there is real doubt about colors of Veyron. That's why this tread has been started.
And as we see there are 3 "fake" colors. There are several Veyron collectors here (including me) and no-one has these 3 colors. Strange co0incidence, isn't? I believe it's because someone long time ago posted not correct names and then it has been copied everywhere without verification, including your database.

But there is real doubt about colors of Veyron. That's why this tread has been started.
And as we see there are 3 "fake" colors. There are several Veyron collectors here (including me) and no-one has these 3 colors. Strange co0incidence, isn't? I believe it's because someone long time ago posted not correct names and then it has been copied everywhere without verification, including your database.

Totally agree mate, I have seen many people post and say they have 32 model colours and still no one has come forward with the final 3 colour combinations.:)
Its so easy for people to get on the bandwagon early and make lists from previous versions and until they see what is actually in GT5 every one believes they have been included in GT5.
Just like the lists out there in many a place which state the elusive Emerald Green Camaro SS69.?
Thats lists for you.:lol:

How said in OP, I still have dozens of cars not confirmed 100% in that list, and every finding in UCD is welcome as I progress in the game (look at how many '?' there are in the list). My source for Veyron colour list is ZeGermanBastord, which is away since 27/12. I've PMed my buddies asking for hints, including the ones claiming to have all 32: these include I already checked Hoodfield, Alex and waiting for MarcosChelos reply. Still have to contact Sharky. I'll post here the results. By the way, I'm after Veyrons too, and don't have these 3.

Just like the lists out there in many a place which state the elusive Emerald Green Camaro SS69.?
Thats lists for you.:lol:
At last, I deleted the Emerald from my list since first release :lol:

Bugatti Veyron colors:

01) Gray metallic / Italien red
00) Titanium gray m / Black m
00) Green m / Ebony m
00) Silver gray m / Mocca brown m
00) Hazelnut m / Walnut m
00) Bright silver m / Lemon
10) Sterling m / Graphite m
02) Bugatti light blue / Bugatti dark blue
07) Light green m / Dark green m
00) Light blue green m / Dark blue green m
00) Deep red m / Chocolate m
00) Gray gold m / Gray green m
00) Gray violet m / Violet m
00) Pearl m / Polar m
06) White coffee / Black
00) Light gold m / Silver m
04) Beige gold m / Black blue m
08) Bronze m / Brown m
00) White / Soft silver m
05) White / Orange m
00) Light red m / Dark red m
00) Red m / Black m
00) mSilver m / Dark blue
11) Gray / Silver gold m
00) Blue m / Black blue m
03) Light blue m / Gray blue m
00) White silver m / Gray silver m
09) Black m / Black m
29)
30)
31)
32) Pearl M/Gold M

I think Im missing 4, Ill note the probable colors below, if anyone would be so kind to set them up for borrow, if thats ok... so I can take pictures.

Missing:
29) Red / Red tu-tone
30) Gold m / Black m
31) Pearl M / Gold M
32) White/ Red m

i am on a mission to find out if these colors are for real or not...

This is how i will find out...

GT World Championship: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (S)
i saved the championship after race 4...the game makes you to quit ...
i made a savegame and i will restart the game over and over again..i have to do the last race and then i get a veyron..every time it is another color so i will end up with all the colors available...(i won't keep them except if it's a color missing in the list, that i will put online)

so far i did it 6 times.. and the colors i got are red in the list above...
if there is a white/red M i will find it..

i'm changing the numbers of the list so nr 1 is the first to come out and so on..maybe that will make it easier to find a specific color...

Last edited:
At last, I deleted the Emerald from my list since first release :lol:

Yes thats the problem with all lists when they come out so early.:)
They all just take for granted that everything from previous versions of GT5 are included in the new games.:lol:
It is nice tho that lists now being made are very up to date since its over a year old and the people like yourself making them can confirm them.👍

i am on a mission to find out if these colors are for real or not...

Good luck mate I have been Ripping 2009 tickets for past couple of days with no luck.:(

christara321
Good luck mate I have been Ripping 2009 tickets for past couple of days with no luck.:(

Me too and level 21's , maybe if we all sent you a '09 & level 21 tickets you could be our Veyron Ripper !

Me too and level 21's , maybe if we all sent you a '09 & level 21 tickets you could be our Veyron Ripper !

Begining to think they are not out there, And how many times have I seen people say they have them all too.:(
Sooner or later they may pop up. But wish some of these 32 collectors would jump in.:lol: Would be nice to see them.?
Chat soon mate and happy ripping.:)

christara321
Begining to think they are not out there, And how many times have I seen people say they have them all too.:(
Sooner or later they may pop up. But wish some of these 32 collectors would jump in.:lol: Would be nice to see them.?
Chat soon mate and happy ripping.:)

I'm a silent searcher , who moves in silence . I must of asked at least 20 people on my friends list for these colours and nobody has one , you could be right mate either way it has to unfold ;)

As soon as I get some time on my hand I`ll update the "DLC paint" thread with the colours you posted already.

Great work. :)👍

I have been ripping 2009 tickets too and some friends sent me some already, if you want to help feel free to send me some,to PSN account goukipau

I have sent Marcos also a PM,but he hasnt reacted yet, I believe however, that the 3 missing colors exist, but they are very hard to get probably!! (that seems from the request and almost no momber has those 3...!)

Edit: If someone has found one or more of these colors, please do put them online and befriend me so I can make the pictures. Thank you.

I keep refreshing the 2009 ticket:

Murcielago > Zonda R > GT-R Academy > Toyota FT-86 > Murcielago > GT-R Academy > Audi R8 > Zonda R > TTS Coupe > Murcielago > Corvette ZR-1 > Zonda R > SLR 19 inch Wheel > Murcielago > .......iMiEV

:banghead:

Edit: Yet another GT-R Academy ......:odd:

I keep refreshing the 2009 ticket:

Murcielago > Zonda R > GT-R Academy > Toyota FT-86 > Murcielago > GT-R Academy > Audi R8 > Zonda R > TTS Coupe > Murcielago > Corvette ZR-1 > Zonda R > SLR 19 inch Wheel > Murcielago > .......iMiEV

:banghead:

Edit: Yet another GT-R Academy ......:odd:

lol I got this:
Corvette ZR-1 > Corvette ZR-1 > Corvette ZR-1 > Zonda R > Zonda R > Murcielago > :(

I'll check all my 25 tickets tonight and reload to do another 25 attempts :)

Hey ive been looking for these 3 also, asked for people to share, with no luck.

Ive also asked MarcosChelas a few months ago, he says he has them and would be willing to share, but he didnt know the passwords for his 99 other accounts;), so no luck there.

Good luck finding those last 3...👍(my guess is the black/gold=Beige gold m / Black blue m, red/white= Gray metallic / Italien red & red twotone=Light red m / Dark red m

I agree with lammy, I had a similar issue with the mugen S2000 I was looking for 8 colours and it turned out there was only 7.

Some people had said there was a grey and others silver, turned out to be the same car just depended on who had it and what they called it! And over time the lists get mixed and you gain a colour.

Back