All Stars B-Spec :( :( :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter Addiosamigo
  • 19 comments
  • 3,190 views
Messages
135
Messages
Addiosamigo
Please help!

I've tried searching but can't find a definitive answer, how the hell do you win?? The first race my guy came 8th! That was in the RC92! In the Minolta he came dead last!

What am I doing wrong??
 
I smoked every race with the Minolta, I really have no idea how you wouldn't win you literally just keep pushing overtake until the lead and can just walk away.
 
Did you do any tuning? It's like the car just wouldn't keep up, I don't get it either!
 
Using the Minolta it should be a walk in the park ,the only thing you should really need is to make sure you give him the best available tyres.
 
tires, that seems to be a commonly overlooked upgrade for the car. Make sure you are using the best tires they will allow for the race, it makes a huge difference in how your Bob will drive the car.
 
1) Go to the Tuning Thread theres a Great Tune for the Minolta in there . Search for it 👍

2) Use the correct Tyres for the Race .

3) All Races Nag Bob with lots of Button Mashing till he's in front then when you have a decent lead use the Keep Pace Command .

Forget about the Overtake Comand he's in a Much Faster Car .
 
Last edited:
i just used the minolta, stage 3 turbo, best tyres allowed (racing mediums or hards, i can't remember)

my drivers level 22, he won all but one event without me doing anything, came 3rd on the first race.
re did it after the championship and he won
 
There's no way in hell I'm winning with the Minolta, the other cars leave it for dust, my RC92 does way better, like I said 8th!

Is it because my drivers only level 17??
 
Lvl 23 bob Toyota GT ONE race car (stage 3 turbo), walk in the park :)

This car is amazing - one of my favs from GT2 or 3, and in 5 it only cost me 2.9 million I think bargain compared to R10's etc
 
I did nothing to the Toyota Minolta except change the oil and my Bob easily won every race.
 
I just completed this with the Formula GT when I woke up this morning. I just started each race and walked away, came back and started the next one.

In the meantime I managed to:
*Clean my room
*Take a shower
*Make breakfast for my girlfriend and myself
*Pay bills
*Finish wrapping gifts

It was a productive morning. :sly:
 
How the hell?? Arrrggghhhh!!

It's not possible! I think I'll leave it until one of thems like 21 or something :nervous:
 
How much milage has your Minolta got ? It may need an engine rebuild and Oil change ? Mine came 7th i think and i did the engine rebuild and he walked it. If you use the Minolta (or any car solely for xp gain in time it looses HP drastically check your HP against a new one before you pay for the rebuild)
 
How much milage has your Minolta got ? It may need an engine rebuild and Oil change ? Mine came 7th i think and i did the engine rebuild and he walked it. If you use the Minolta (or any car solely for xp gain in time it looses HP drastically check your HP against a new one before you pay for the rebuild)

Hardly used at all!
 
I just completed this with the Formula GT when I woke up this morning. I just started each race and walked away, came back and started the next one.

In the meantime I managed to:
*Clean my room
*Take a shower
*Make breakfast for my girlfriend and myself
*Pay bills
*Finish wrapping gifts

It was a productive morning. :sly:

Same for me but my list was:

-Solve world hunger
-Cure HIV/AIDS and not tell anyone the formula
-Cure cancer and kept it to myself
-Robbed a bank and just threw the money away because I wanted a thrill
-Found the 9th wonder of the world

by the time I got back it was ready for the next race.
 
I found that my B spec driver with the highest level (around 18 I think) struggled with these races too but he is a cool driver. When I switched to a hot driver who was only level 15 he smoked the competition.
I think the hot drivers have a little more aggressive style that helps them to win.
 
did it with a formula gt, all standards except fot tires,

he's smoking most races in that car
 
It was the Tyres!! He was driving on Comforts! Switched them to Racing tyres and from the get go he was 5th! Currently sitting pretty in 1st :)

I couldn't understand why it didn't have any acceleration! Yes!
 
Last edited:
Back