All The Hidden Cars??

I can't remember...

But AT LEAST all the cars in GT3, plus a "Hashiken" NSX LM Road Version, a Mini Cooper S rally car and a Peugeot 406 Coupe.

I was actually going to write them all down... Maybe I WILL now :D

Luh-ame!
Alfa Romeo 147 Twinspark
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6
Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6
Fiat Barchetta
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth
Honda NSX-R Hashiken Version
New Mini One (The crappy base model)
New Mini Cooper (Not the cooper S, the standard cooper)
New Mini Cooper S Rally car
Nissan 350Z Razo Version
Nissan R34 GT-R GTColour PC 99 (The PC stands for pace car, yup you can drive the car with the flashy lights :D )
Nissan Skyline 350GT (Now this is one I just noticed, I think it must be another version of the G35, because there is also a Skyline 300GT, i'll have to try that one)
Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 ( :yuck: )
Peugeot 106 S16
Peugeot 206cc
Peugeot 406 Coupe
VW Polo Gti
Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 ( :yuck: :yuck: just because it's a Vauxhall)

I've left out the cloned cars that have different names, because they are just the models from the Japanese game and just have different names. Barring the Vauxhall Corsa, that was just included so I can hate it.
Edit:VRMX 0wnz0rz me. :P

The idea being that you do (to an extent) get to know poeple on a Forum like this. People have sent me memory cards to put stuff on (within the UK anyway).

i may sound like a chicken.. but i would NEVER send my memory card... "know people" its easy for me to say that i live in the UK, at Oxford Street 340, 1. aight!! :embarrassed:od:

(im american)

The guy in question was desperate to get something. I did warn of all the likely disasters that could happen by sending the card. He was OK with it so he did. All turned out OK as it happened.

You get yer X-Port, connect it to your PC and PS2. Then install the software on yer PC. The X-port will allow you to copy your GTC (Or Gt3) game save onto your computer. Now you download Mk's software here and load your gamesave into it.

From there on it's pretty simple.

I have the lame and crappy sharkport and I lost my damn cd that goes into the ps2 itself :banghead: . Is the xport available in the us?

FIAT -> Fix It Again Tony

Back