[Alpha Four November Zeta]-MASSIVE REQUEST REQUEST-Update

• Thread starter X 4 Zeta
  • 56 comments
And more! I'm going for a theme for once, and as you can see, I've chosen the DB9 '94 Special Gold.:)

And for the two identical shots at the top, I did that to see how it'd look like with little blur and a lot of blur.:dunce:

Thank you, djskyline. (Good Pete, people say 'potential', and I have no idea what on earth to do with the pictures. O.o )
One new one. After reading the advise said by the people on the first page, it kept on lurking in my mind that I should up the contrast/brightness. And here it is!

Next up, trying to take out the res bar at the bottom.:indiff:

That means yes. And! I have a dilemma. After getting my S license (hoorah!) I found the special black edition cars (GT-one, R29CP, R390, 787B and I think one other one, but I can't remember), each going for 1.5 million-2.9 million. Sadly, I only had 200K in the bank, and I could not even DREAM of getting the cars unless I sold my own.:indiff: I sold the identical copies of the cars (and some other ones I despised:grumpy:), and when I went back to the used car dealership, it said that the lineup was updated. With that said, my black-edition cars are goners, and I have a question.
What is the pattern for the black-edition cars to show up? (By the way, the day was ~ 1400)
If there is no pattern, what code is there for game hacking is there so the black edition cars are in the used car dealership?

Every 700 days they'll appear again during that week. All of them together cots less than 10 millions. Somewhere in GTP must be all details about this..

I like the first shot the most, the angle is great at that turn and the classic open top is very cool too. 👍 The seventh shot could be very stylish, but the poor ground and tree textures hurt it. Not your fault though. I bet one of the photoshop gods around here could turn that into a really awesome pic :) Thanks for commenting my gallery by the way.

in that case i would like to request a black toyota gt1 car in la sarthe, preferably on the mulsanne straight.

and what if he hasn't one? it's not like he can get one at the drop of a hat - hahaha.

I'd like a 500 in that small italian village (what ever it's called)..please

in that case i would like to request a black toyota gt1 car in la sarthe, preferably on the mulsanne straight.
That's a tall order.
Expect me to get to it in about 7 months. :sly:

David: Sounds like a deal. But when you say real world circuit, do you mean a circuit that actually exists, or a city circuit like New York or Seoul, or both?
80Y 2C2: Awesome. I'll take several pictures of the car at several locations to see if I get the right picture.
jgda9rs (PAO request): I'll put it on city circuit.
Thanks for the requests!

Alright, I got the pictures up. I just need to load them up and I'm done!
@jgda9ers: I scoured for an Orange PAO.
._.
I didn't find one. I'll take a little bit longer with your requests, depending on how willing the showrooms are.

My anti-virus software is messing my computer up, I hit 'browse' and it responds with a PROGRAM BLOCKED.
🤬
Expect me to take another day or so, I'll have to find another computer that I can upload on.

Woops... kinda late. Ummmm... A track, not a city. But if you already have a pic of one on a city course, it doesn't matter.

Guys.
Guys.
I got your pictures, sans the orange PAO and black GT1 request.
:guilty:
And it's locked up tight where I can't get it. November 10th. If the pictures aren't here by then, I'll owe you guys two billion.

Alright; a deal is a deal.
:indiff:
Requests. Lots of 'em. Give me a model of a car, any except the special Black formula cars (Or some crap), and I will take the following pictures:
3-10 colors of the car
5 picture each area of one Region for the Photomode
2-10 pictures of every track requested, and the region it belongs to (For instance, request Laguna Seca and I'll also throw in the rest of the tracks in North America)
And whatever special requests you have.
In all, the bare minimum per request will churn out 21 pictures; at the most, 150.
Hit me, I'm ready.:scared:

Latest Posts

Back