[Alpha Four November Zeta]-MASSIVE REQUEST REQUEST-Update

• Thread starter X 4 Zeta
  • 56 comments
Trail_Mix
gigacitrus1337
[Alpha, Four, November, Zeta]

(As you can guess, my gallery is in a painfully early stage. I hope you like my pictures.:boggled:)

((Well? Is it any good?:nervous:))

Last edited:
I think they are plenty good :sly: just needs some brightness and contrast adjustments. If you don't have photoshop, you can try the GIMP...its free :dopey:

(Here's the rest of my pictures.)

If you notice on the last one, you see my charger falling to the earth (looks about .5 miles high, and is the car-shaped blob). I used the breakout and my charger went awfully high on the trip to the opposite side on the track.

Wow. I already got a comment! But one thing is that I don't like doing any form of any changes because I'd like to keep the image the way I took it. I don't know why, though.

one thing is that I don't like doing any form of any changes because I'd like to keep the image the way I took it.

If that's the case, you should seriously consider upping the brightness a lot during the photoshoot, since leaving them with brightness on 0 makes day shots seem like night shots sometimes.

Phototravel shots are harder, it doesn't allow to increase brightness above +4, which is most of the times insufficient to get it to look right.

Despite that, you have some good shots in there, I like the angles on them (I've not enlarged them all because theere are a lot of shots), I would suggest to try to grad a bit more scenery on some of them so the car doesn't fill the entire frame.

I like most the shots, but IMO there needs to be a somewhat personal touch to the pictures with a little editing. The way I see it most members here take a lot of pictures and the only thing that separates and make the shots unique is the work put into them. Some of the angles you shoot have real potential with a little editing. Other then that just keep at it 👍

I like most the shots, but IMO there needs to be a somewhat personal touch to the pictures with a little editing. The way I see it most members here take a lot of pictures and the only thing that separates and make the shots unique is the work put into them. Some of the angles you shoot have real potential with a little editing. Other then that just keep at it 👍

Thanks for the comment, but what do you mean by editing? In game or photoshop?

Thanks for the comment, but what do you mean by editing? In game or photoshop?

Well anything that would give the pictures a more personal touch, besides the angles. There is only so much you can do with lighting and angles that hasn't been overdone, know what I mean? :indiff: But good pictures none the less.👍

good start, i like how you don't line all the photos vertically, taking a lot of space...👍

jsut remove the res. bar and try out Gimp or somethingand bump contrast up, that's something i do everytime...

I'll probobly be updating next time with pics from Forza2 and/or PGR4. It's going to take a long time, though.

I'll probobly be updating next time with pics from Forza2 and/or PGR4. It's going to take a long time, though.
If you plan to do lots of PGR4 or FM2 shots every week or two, I suggest you setup a PGR4 and FM2 gallery in the Xbox 360 forum.

Update!

This was my first attempt at photoshop, and to my luck, I totally didn't mangle the picture.:dopey: Well, whaddya think of it?

Dude, hardly anyone does anything anymore on these forums as far as photomode goes in GT4, don't expect much at all.

I was going to re start my gallery but it's wasting bandwidth as it's to no good use.

As far as your picture goes, I like it :) Nice Job!!

Don't expect a bunch of updates in 4 or 5 hours, and don't keep double posting asking for more replies either. If a shot it worth responding to people will.
Anyway, regarding the shot, it's interesting and I like it. I could make a little more sense though... ;)

I know, it's just that on other sites I go to have their own tendencies to respond faster. Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Your first photoshop image is a nice start, but I was hoping it would focus on just one of the two scenes in that shot.

Back