Alpine Drift Team

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 385 comments
CheladaJr
I do practice ALOT. Your never on. You always on your other account.

I know which is why I said that We all need to practice because it feels like not everyone is getting on anymore. Also, if your on, let me know, I just can't know without someone telling me.

You asked for criticism, on your O.P. Need's Uniform, maintain a theme throughout. Keep it all in one font. But by theme don't do insane colors but to subtle changes to it. Which means nuetral colors, Make a logo first. Then you revolve everything around it.

Welcome Alpine_CroCop (JSD-DUDDY) Hopefully he enjoys his stay here at Alpine! Welcome him! A very close friend!

Thats a lie.....

Well... i believe you, but he really told me that. :lol:

0SwbF8Q.png

unknown how's the OP coming bro?

The OP is gonna be awesome hopefully! Im tryna get a Bio on the Active Drivers on Alpine and Im making a Inactive List as well! 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
CheladaJr
The OP is gonna be awesome hopefully! Im tryna get a Bio on the Active Drivers on Alpine and Im making a Inactive List as well! 👍

Ok cool I look forward to seeing it.

Q, thanks for inviting me to witness that fierce comp. Though nothing went as planned, it was intense and exciting to watch. Hope to be invited to more (Maybe a rematch with you and the guy someday). Congratulations:tup:

P.S: I trust that you'll show good sportsmanship and bury those Hatchets immediately, and further more; progress this wonderful team you put together :)

Last edited:
Q, thanks for inviting me to witness that fierce comp. Though nothing went as planned, it was intense and exciting to watch. Hope to be invited to more (Maybe a rematch with you and the guy someday). Congratulations:tup:

P.S: I trust that you'll show good sportsmanship and bury those Hatchets immediately, and further more; progress this wonderful team you put together :)

Thank you! I do plan on rematching that guy! Hopefully soon! I'm also sorry for not being as active as I used to be. Once my ps3 is back in my hands that will change! :)

Sorry for Double post. Alpines OP has been Altered,but still in the stage of taking all of the members pictures! Dont mind the Logo. Its still being worked on. :sly:

Change in the first paragraph to say alpine is always kdf or keep drifting fun. The a is for Alliance. 👍

Back