Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,487 views
I'm about to start project cars... :p
 
Good game, shame I can't move the TV/get a PS4 :lol:
 
I would like to try out for team can some1 message me online cheesygamer-_-
 
Hey bro's im updating our thread and poops, also gonna try and hold a meet soon and talk to you guys about a few things, our FB page has really taken off which is cool, also our new team color will be matte dark blue, hence the Alpine Blue
 
If for some reason GT springs back to life for some amount of time, however brief (or possibly extended) please let me know.... Cause I will bring Old' faithful out once more lol
 
If for some reason GT springs back to life for some amount of time, however brief (or possibly extended) please let me know.... Cause I will bring Old' faithful out once more lol

+1 with this, though it doesn't help that I have a 40GB model and GT6 takes up like 75% of the space :lol:
 
Whats the link to the FB page, I still haven't seen it :lol:

My exams finish towards end of this month, I'll see if I can drift with a controller :p
 
yo, so im gonna be working on our new OP over the next few weeks so lookout for that, huge changes for alpine coming soon, and Kaz says we will still be getting course makers so Im not going anywhere. Also Im removing almost everyone from the team except a limited few and thats because ive spoken to them.
 
yo, so im gonna be working on our new OP over the next few weeks so lookout for that, huge changes for alpine coming soon, and Kaz says we will still be getting course makers so Im not going anywhere. Also Im removing almost everyone from the team except a limited few and thats because ive spoken to them.
I'll help if you need it~
 
When i get my g27 i wanna roll with you guys.
i can see this happening

also, VDC is coming up so I want atleast 3 of us competing this year. I wanna see Alpine in some podiums this year, so training will be in place as well over the course of VDC.
 
i can see this happening

also, VDC is coming up so I want atleast 3 of us competing this year. I wanna see Alpine in some podiums this year, so training will be in place as well over the course of VDC.

Count me out VDC always on at like 3am in the morning for me :(
 
Site looks good Q, just some of them are left blank but I know you'll be putting work into it ;)
 
Yes website coming along good, also we are updating the OP now so keep an eye out

Our team colours have changed to let you know, you're be informed of the colour soon
 
look that these new pictures I just finished editing how do you guys like them?

TOMAHAWKX.jpg
TOMAHAWKX1.jpg
​
 
Back