Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,488 views
IMPORTANT DOUBLE POST
Welcome @Backpain1 to Alpine! He has been drifting for a long time since I was about 11 lol, Welcome him in open arms guys!
​
 
S-tuner man :lol:

But I may try and get back into it tomorrow, after I update everything
 
Team notice: can all current members of the team make sure you are in the team chat, if not please message myself or quinten if need be.
Thank you
 
I don't think I'm in the team chat, unless you mean the PlayStation one? I'll come online tonight though, getting tired of drifting on my own on Forza, that and the fact the huge impacts from tiny taps make proper tandems 100x harder
 
Just picked this up... all i need is
20150208_120657.jpg
a license now!
 
There shall be an team open lobbie soon for new members looking to join to prove them self, keep watch for more info
-scoob
 
I hope you enjoyed yourself i'll be on when my wifi gets fixed going on 3 weeks :( Alpine isnt dead!
 
Get it back up and running again this weekend as there's a whole new player base of drifters now as a lot of the bigger named people have moved away from the game

Ahh so many people have moved away from the game, it sucks :(
 
I'd keep your PS3 if I were you Dev. I got the PS4 at launch and I've still been using my PS3 the most!
 
Back