Alpine | OP under Construction |

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
I'm moving to PS4 in a week. That means no more GT at all soon
Yeah everyone has a point. Plus there aren't really any FANTASTIC racing games on the PS4 yet. Driveclub is above average. But it's still a arcade game. Plus you're like the only person I can flex on when I fly though a corner. So keep your PS3, because without you I wouldn't have anyone to flex on nuff said.

Yeah everyone has a point. Plus there aren't really any FANTASTIC racing games on the PS4 yet. Driveclub is above average. But it's still a arcade game. Plus you're like the only person I can flex on when I fly though a corner. So keep your PS3, because without you I wouldn't have anyone to flex on nuff said.

Bruh this is a no flex zone doe :P

I'd still get PS4 because of the other games though, haven't touched a racing game in ages now

Whaaattsss?!! :eek:

The last game related to racing I touched was FH2, and that was last year :lol:

GT6 is getting waaayyy too big to update, and I only got 40GB spare and I can bet you that I've lost like 5GB to GT6 updates and downloads, sorta sucks cause I still have my G25 mounted :(

IMG_20150226_234801.jpg

Who wants to gameshare with meeee lol

Gamesharing is sharing your account with someone that has games purchased through their account "PSN" and since they have their account on your PS3 you can play the games that they have as well. PS4 has stopped this and you cant do it at all unless they are signed in the same time as you.

@Stavingo :D

today starts the rebuild of Alpine, I understand no as many of us play anymore but I still would like to bring us back from the dead lol

I'll try and get on GT6 a bit more, shame I haven't set my wheel up in awhile and I feel my PS3 is gonna die on me soon :(

today starts the rebuild of Alpine, I understand no as many of us play anymore but I still would like to bring us back from the dead lol
LETS GOOOOOOOOO. This is going to be fun, but you seriously do need to start getting on a bit more and possibly adding like 2 more members to Alpine. Cuz I need. Doors

Nice session yesterday @CheladaJr you're r32 is just amazing. My civic was not able to keep up. Its safe to say that my v-tec was not kicking in properly. :lol:
LOL Kong. Your V-Tec was never kicking in xD Too much V6/V8's and too little honda for V-tec to pop

Indeed my friend. Time for an upgrade haha
LETS GOOOOOOOOO. This is going to be fun, but you seriously do need to start getting on a bit more and possibly adding like 2 more members to Alpine. Cuz I need. Doors

LOL Kong. Your V-Tec was never kicking in xD Too much V6/V8's and too little honda for V-tec to pop

@Hobson

Yoo! Wassuup! Finally finished my first year of college and now I have a week off school before I start summer classes. Woohoo! Getting all pumped up to start playing again. Just have to install my wheel up again . . . install updates on both hacked and none hacked ps3s . . . fix my account issue . . . and now I'm no longer pumped up . Too much work *sigh*

Where did my fam go? Come on y'all just because I can't drift anymore doesn't mean you stop drifting too :lol:

But damn don't wanna touch them GT6 updates

Back