Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,500 views
Scoob, I haven't been on in about a month because my PS3's broke lol
 
Oh I didn't even know lol, what happened to it?
 
lolol
 
It turns on and plays, but won't connect to PSN (or internet) now...

I took some pictures today though, but now don't have a way to put them up here. Anyone know how to get pictures from PS3 to phone without the use of internet?
 
Stick them on a sub them on to you're laptop/computer, then you're phone
Appreciate it, pal. Hadn't thought of that honestly. :lol:

On a side note, I may be getting into SNAIL soon, or something other then drifting. Mostly because of a brilliant black (not the literal color Brilliant Black, but rather describing how the car looks with the black) DB9.

I've got amazing photo's of it, both drifting and driving... I'll share photo's when I buy a USB. Til' then... :sly:
 
All you need is a 2gb one and they are only cheep and do the job for pictures
 
whats up?
 
Take your time broski!
 
Not even in the OP :( When is that bad boy gonna get updated?
 
When's my bio gettin up :lol:
 
any1 on right now?
 
Back