Alpine | OP under Construction |

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
Dammit Q, you spelled my name wrong lol

image.jpg

Dammit Q, you spelled my name wrong lol
HAHAA MY BAD! Sorry ive been so busy guys! I gots a job interview today! I gotta work on these Bios please inbox me your stuff pleaseeeeeeee

Oh and grenade is now apart of Alpine! I need to host a lobby soon. Probably when Stavingo gets back and we can get things moving, I dont wanna be too hard on my mates just enjoy the game and have fun! Oh and im strongly thinking about changing the team colors to this sick blue i found. I'll upload the color to the page to see what you guys think, now you dont have to wear the color 24/7 just for comps to make easier to know our team, and for pictures which we will be taking soon!

HAHAA MY BAD! Sorry ive been so busy guys! I gots a job interview today! I gotta work on these Bios please inbox me your stuff pleaseeeeeeee

Oh and grenade is now apart of Alpine! I need to host a lobby soon. Probably when Stavingo gets back and we can get things moving, I dont wanna be too hard on my mates just enjoy the game and have fun! Oh and im strongly thinking about changing the team colors to this sick blue i found. I'll upload the color to the page to see what you guys think, now you dont have to wear the color 24/7 just for comps to make easier to know our team, and for pictures which we will be taking soon!
So sorry I can't contribute much right now dude. I'll be on before Christmas, that I can promise you.

View attachment 199992

Well after long thinking and planning I've decided to reopen Alpine Drift Team but now will be known as "Alpine Drift Mafia". 2 years ago was the last time Alpine was alive and because of the great times that were made I decided to bring it back. This time it will be ran in difference than the previous Alpine.

This Alpine will feature some of the best tandems and great respect throughout the community that I tried so hard to keep. Now I will be doing this again seeing where my team leads me. This teams policy will be very strict and very relaxed. Im trying to stray away from drama, and so will this team. Alpine is now and always be an "Invite Only" Team. Even if this means I have no Teammates for awhile.
________________________________________-
Rules
1) No disrespect
2) No stupidity
3) Must Create a GTP
4) Enjoy yourself
5) Be cool its a Game.

View attachment 200008

Members

PSN:QuintenXavier
Favorite Drifter(s):Chris Forsberg
Motto: sadboyz
Wheel or DS3?:Both

PSN:AMThree3
Favorite Drifter(s):Chelsea Denofa, Katsuhiro Ueo
Motto:**** it
Wheel or DS3:DS3

PSN:gkscoob
Favorite Drifter(s):
Matt Powers
Motto: ...
Wheel or DS3: Both

PSN: Hoonigan_Life
Favorite Drifter(s):tba
Motto:tba
Wheel or DS3:tba

PSN:x_Devonte_x
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

PSN:
Camila_23_9
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

PSN:
Ldz-Grenade
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

PSN:
Stavingo
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

PSN: Queen_ZN6
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

PSN:
D1Spirit
Motto:
Wheel or DS3:

ENVY needs to be added

Soo my PS3 works on ANYONE ELSE'S damn WiFi but my own. Tuesday I was at my cousins house, and as some of you saw, I was on that day...

Damned PS3.

Last edited:
What's the problem with your WiFi exactly?

Speaking of which gotta get mine fixed, I think the NAT table is getting too filled with all the devices I connect to it :(

Back