Alpine VGT is now Released! Available on recent 1.17 Patch. Wallpaper from last video now available!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 655 comments
I know but I don't like VGT cars in general, I want cars that look like cars not cars that look more
like "spaceships". But of course that's just my opinion...

So the BMW VGT doesn't look like a car? :odd:

I respect your opinion :)
but even more strange shape cars exist in car history.

For instance this.
renault_etoile_filante_5.jpg

Damn that's so weird lol
So the BMW VGT doesn't look like a car? :odd:

Infact that's the only one I like... that looks like a car so why you asking me lol

EDIT:It's Awstin here

Did they really just do a presser for a fictional DLC game car? or is it part of an event?

It's part of an event; more precisely an Auto salon at the Invalides in Paris, France. The Alpine might be the official concept car of the event, since there will also be an area dedicated to concept cars...

If i read well Peugeot will also reveal a concept behind closed doors and it will go public in april in Peking. No info if it is someway GT related.

Alpine looks great and looking forward to some ingame shots of GTP's photographers ;)

It's a really nice looking car; looks mean, aggressive and fast.

I'm finding the rear really off putting though, sometimes it reminds of a Pinsir and sometimes it reminds me of a very excited lady part.

If I'm honest, I kinda don't mind the latter ;)

If i read well Peugeot will also reveal a concept behind closed doors and it will go public in april in Peking. No info if it is someway GT related.

Alpine looks great and looking forward to some ingame shots of GTP's photographers ;)

It depends; usually VGT's aren't announced that early without a teaser or two to go with them. And besides the picture on the VGT page, Peugeot has not yet released any other teaser of their car. We'll have to wait and see.

I would say orange insets instead of white, but otherwise I agree. The full white body is a bit boring.

I find it odd too, hopefully it should come with at least one other paint scheme. Just one in white would be sort of dissapointing, just like what happened with the Mazda...

I suppose we'll find out more about the machine tomorrow. Apparently it really is scheduled for January.

Back