Alpine VGT is now Released! Available on recent 1.17 Patch. Wallpaper from last video now available!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 655 comments
For some reason those round headlights in the middle just look like illuminated Nissan logos to me.

I thought it was some Nissan at first glance to be honest. (Kaz being in one of the photos also made me think it was a Nissan. Hehe.)

speed-racer-face-o.gif

It's a really nice looking car; looks mean, aggressive and fast.

I'm finding the rear really off putting though, sometimes it reminds of a Pinsir and sometimes it reminds me of a very excited lady part.

I'm quite comfortable with excited lady parts. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

If it does come in January, it'll come at 12:00pm Friday Japan Time. Since Wednesday and Friday (Japan Time) are the most popular days for an update, it should come Friday since Wednesday does not occur again this month.

One thing I'm interested in is those flaps on the rear, wondering if those act solely as air brakes or as active aerodynamics.

Some of official pics and infos from Auto Moto.com

http://www.auto-moto.com/insolite/c...ran-turismo-gt6-du-virtuel-au-reel-14112.html

une_11-1140x623.jpg 02Alpine_GT6-750x410.jpg 03Alpine_GT6-750x410.jpg

94 cm high, 900 kg and 450 hp. If this file Alpine Vision GT 320 km / h, no one can check the "for real": it must be the owner of a Playstation and video game Gran Turismo 6 to try it.

Exhibited at the International Automobile Festival in Paris from Wednesday morning the Alpine builds on the A450 engaged in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. But with his side fins, it also refers to the A210 and A220, two old French glories that won the (energy index) in the Sarthe endurance race. The front also recalls the famous Berlinetta A110.

The manufacturer says that some of the style elements, including a series of projected Alpine 2016 years.

The open hood of the Vision GT suggests the combined shock absorber positioned horizontally, like race cars. The mirrors have been replaced by high definition cameras, to perfect aerodynamics.

And during heavy deceleration, speed brake actuated by hydraulic cylinders are deployed. Technically, the V8 4.5 liter 450 hp based on a carbon monocoque chassis. According to the engineers who worked on the project, the Gran Turismo Vision enjoys a remarkable agility. To verify and chain laps at Laguna Seca, Nurburgring, Suzuka and Le Mans, better have a big screen.

Finally, the theory is that the driver will retrieve a butterfly door once the testing session is over. But in fact, after a few laps, simply turn off the game console to return ... in the real world!

Last edited:
As usual, people have automatically assumed things only to be disappointed. Obviously, no one has learned from when Volkswagen did the exact same thing with their VGT.

Anyhow, very cool and interestingly, it looks like we'll get some aero options (maybe?). As some of you wanted, Looks like it will come in a variety of colors (including the appropriate Alpine Blue and Orange.)

The engine sound in the trailer sounds good, although it probably wont be what it sounds like... :indiff:

I see you already forgot the Subaru Viziv Vision GT and the Mazda LM55.

As usual, people have automatically assumed things only to be disappointed. Obviously, no one has learned from when Volkswagen did the exact same thing with their VGT.

Anyhow, very cool and interestingly, it looks like we'll get some aero options (maybe?). As some of you wanted, Looks like it will come in a variety of colors (including the appropriate Alpine Blue and Orange.)

I see you already forgot the Subaru Viziv Vision GT and the Mazda LM55.
I see you already forgot every single other VGT.

Back