Alpine VGT is now Released! Available on recent 1.17 Patch. Wallpaper from last video now available!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 655 comments
:lol: Only? That's two months. So it's not 'only'.

If this update release late March, yes. But I doubt it.

After nothing says there will not be an update in February.

I think that by March, there will be at least one of the two remaining features.

So there will be Bugatti as well....

03alpine_gt6-750x410-jpg.299296

............March?? That's crummy. Damn, I expected at least a February update. Isn't Geneva motor show happening on March? Aren't they worried other VGTs might get unveiled by then, stealing some of their spotlight??

If this update release late March, yes. But I doubt it.

After nothing says there will not be an update in February.

I think that by March, there will be at least one of the two remaining features.
I said it is unlikely that there will be an update in Feburary. I did not say that there will not be an update in Feburary. Even if there is, there won't be anything of worth.

Do we really need anymore of these? Give me some damn street cars for 🤬's sake. This is why Forza is kicking GT's ass. I want to race normal people cars, not these godawful things they call cars that look like they were designed by a 12 year old.

The shot of the interior has the Bugatti Circuit at Le Mans on the track map, idk if anyone else noticed yet.

EDIT: I see people have

I think this car is ok, but it's definitely not the best looking. I still maintain that the Infiniti and the Subaru are probably the best looking so far.

The air brake is a nice touch though.

The air brakes are cool, but all I keep thinking is how easy it would be for them to get ripped off as someone dives down the inside. And then you'll have one air brake destabilising your car, which is worse than useless. No idea how GT is going to deal with them, either the opposition will be able to clip through them (ugly) or you're going to have a really wide car in the braking zones (because they're not going to break off in game).

They're fancy looking, but they're very much fantasy. You wouldn't make a real race car with those on it. You'd put them on top of the car so that you could take advantage of increased rear downforce as well as the drag.

I think it's a shame when designers do stuff like this just to be different. Because otherwise it's a pretty sexy looking machine.

The air brakes are cool, but all I keep thinking is how easy it would be for them to get ripped off as someone dives down the inside. And then you'll have one air brake destabilising your car, which is worse than useless. No idea how GT is going to deal with them, either the opposition will be able to clip through them (ugly) or you're going to have a really wide car in the braking zones (because they're not going to break off in game).

They're fancy looking, but they're very much fantasy. You wouldn't make a real race car with those on it. You'd put them on top of the car so that you could take advantage of increased rear downforce as well as the drag.

I think it's a shame when designers do stuff like this just to be different. Because otherwise it's a pretty sexy looking machine.
Now there is another thing to broke than this:
1383158185broken_mirror.jpg

So there will be Bugatti as well....

03alpine_gt6-750x410-jpg.299296

No, that's a photo of the real car. The track map changes with the track you're driving on. Bugatti is there probably because it's a French circuit, it doesn't mean it will be in GT6.

Speaking of the cockpit, this looks like an awesome cockpit view:

alpine-vision-gt-10-23.jpg

I hope the rear view camera will work (the screen to the left, I assume) and also the lap timer on the display. It's also really cool that they put the headlights on the display as well :D

Does this mean by the pictures above that there will be three variants available of this car?
Apprently there are only two variants, one with a special wing on it and one without it like the concept present in Paris. Each is a different colour according to Kaz.

Last edited:
The machine itself is 3 colours, one of them featuring the wing, atleast that's what Kaz said. There is only one.

But there are three colour schemes. So either it's 3 colours per version, or the car with the wing is available in one colour and the other version is available in two.

And now for something completely different: Am I the only one who see a guy / cyborg in a black t-shirt wearing the car as a hat?

alpinehat.jpg

Back