Am I the fastest racer in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I have RFactor 2, which they say is the most realistic sim in the world, and raced a 1.03 at Tskuba Circuit. On fastestlaps.com The official world record for a Nissan 370z is 1:06. I raced the Stock Nissan 370z in the game.

Am I the fastest racer in the world? I am in poverty and noone will help me race as a professional.

On Gran Turismo 4 (not the most realistic sim in the world) I raced a 57 second lap on it using a 350z.

Even if it's real, you just comes out as a braggart mate.

Face the actual ESport champ first and find out.

rFactor2 seems buggy or something. It never updates my laps in single player or lets me finish a race. So I tried doing Online mode and it paused during download of some map files.

My main interest is to just get into Real Life racing, but I have to be rich. I am not interested in doing 500 lap endurance racing, just 3 lap racing or Time Trials before my ADHD gets the best of me. I am interested in finding the most realistic sim that has Top Gear track on it, so I can beat all of the records. (Forza has Top Gear but not realistic enough.)

With all due respect, real life racing is not 3 laps or time trials. I gotta be honest, I have extremely basic information about ADHD, not sure how it works, e.g. if you can't do more than 3 laps in a game, could you do more than that in real life. Nevertheless, look at the FIA GT series on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/GranTurismoOfficial), they just uploaded a bunch of races. As you can see there, outright speed is obviously needed but you need racecraft, being able to drive in a pack without punting the others of the track, being able to do a consistent pace etc.

I'm the fastest man alive.

Seriously, you don't have to be rich to become a real racing car driver. The most important thing is, proof yourself, get noticed and find the right people who can sponsor you. I'm not sure what your intentions are by posting this thread but you are probably not going to find support here to get you into real life racing.

Post your laps on youtube, start with esports and maybe, just maybe you'll get noticed.

Last edited:
Ayo i did a 58 round tsukuba in a stratos can ya boi get a WRC seat

Lol. WRC is far too lethal for me. Little ol' me prefers safer racing. My racing is by and large inconsistent, some laps will be fast, others slow. This translates to dangerously inconsistent rally performance.

rFactor2 seems buggy or something. It never updates my laps in single player or lets me finish a race. So I tried doing Online mode and it paused during download of some map files.

My main interest is to just get into Real Life racing, but I have to be rich. I am not interested in doing 500 lap endurance racing, just 3 lap racing or Time Trials before my ADHD gets the best of me. I am interested in finding the most realistic sim that has Top Gear track on it, so I can beat all of the records. (Forza has Top Gear but not realistic enough.)

OK so I've been kinda watching this cuz this is a hilarious troll, but I'll bite.

I have ADHD and my best drives have been in endurance races. Sure I'm a pretty solid sprint racer, but the longer I can chip away at an opponent, the better I become. And sure I have lapses in judgement when I'm out for a 3-4 hour stint, but as a driver, if you can't sit in the car for more than 20 minutes without feeling uncomfortable, time to find a new hobby. Racing has always been endurance based, even shorter 10-20 lap races. No one's holding 3 lap sprint races.

And let me tell you something. iRacing took the fastest sim racer alive and took him to his best track. The guy was miles off the pace. Didn't have the balls to throw it in when his life was suddenly on the line. It's easy to be fast in a sim knowing that a mistake can be fixed with a reset button.

OK so I've been kinda watching this cuz this is a hilarious troll, but I'll bite.

I have ADHD and my best drives have been in endurance races. Sure I'm a pretty solid sprint racer, but the longer I can chip away at an opponent, the better I become. And sure I have lapses in judgement when I'm out for a 3-4 hour stint, but as a driver, if you can't sit in the car for more than 20 minutes without feeling uncomfortable, time to find a new hobby. Racing has always been endurance based, even shorter 10-20 lap races. No one's holding 3 lap sprint races.

And let me tell you something. iRacing took the fastest sim racer alive and took him to his best track. The guy was miles off the pace. Didn't have the balls to throw it in when his life was suddenly on the line. It's easy to be fast in a sim knowing that a mistake can be fixed with a reset button.

That guy isn't me. I am unique.

Runs fastest lap on a SIMULATOR on a SINGLE TRACK, means that translates to being the fastest driver in the world.

No, just no.

You need money to compete but you also need to prove yourself more than you just have. Driving in real life is a lot more different than in a video game. Even professional drivers have stated it's easier (and thus, possible to turn faster laps) to run faster in video games because of the exclusion of crashing and getting injured/killed and due to less feedback.

but I have to be rich.

You really don't. I'm not sure what part of the U.S. you're in, but there's all kinds of arrive-and-drive karting places and they usually have championships that can be entered for fairly cheap. Show skill there and slowly you'll build a network and work your way up if you are as skilled as your ego seems to let on. And speaking of that, drop the "better than you" shtick since it doesn't matter how good you are if you are a nightmare to work with.

Aren't we all?

Yup, and as my co-worker always tells me, "thank god for that". :lol:

You really don't. I'm not sure what part of the U.S. you're in, but there's all kinds of arrive-and-drive karting places and they usually have championships that can be entered for fairly cheap. Show skill there and slowly you'll build a network and work your way up if you are as skilled as your ego seems to let on. And speaking of that, drop the "better than you" shtick since it doesn't matter how good you are if you are a nightmare to work with.

Yup, and as my co-worker always tells me, "thank god for that". :lol:
In my opinion the people who are a nightmare are the little guys who shame the ones who have pride in themselves. They try to dominate you early on and shame your pride in your greatness, in order to get you to conform. Super Karts do not handle like regular cars anyway, I have no idea if I'm good at them or not. The only time I raced superkarts is during Project Cars, they were almost impossible to drive, although I hear the physics are actually very bad in that game. Superkarts are also very, very dangerous to drive, cars were built with safety features in mind from the get go.

This video shows slow go-karts that are 50 or 100cc. Imagine the faster ones. There was a video that had faster go-karts, usually they explode in a crash. I couldn't find it. But the slow ones in this video are dangerous, so imagine the faster ones even.

Last edited:
In my opinion the people who are a nightmare are the little guys who shame the ones who have pride in themselves. They try to dominate you early on and shame your pride in your greatness, in order to get you to conform. Super Karts do not handle like regular cars anyway, I have no idea if I'm good at them or not. The only time I raced superkarts is during Project Cars, they were almost impossible to drive, although I hear the physics are actually very bad in that game. Superkarts are also very, very dangerous to drive, cars were built with safety features in mind from the get go.

This video shows slow go-karts that are 50 or 100cc. Imagine the faster ones. There was a video that had faster go-karts, usually they explode in a crash. I couldn't find it. But the slow ones in this video are dangerous, so imagine the faster ones even.

And thus you just hit on the reason why you aren't a "racer" (let alone the fastest racer). If you find go karts, which are considered to be the easiest stepping stone to a racing career, to be inherently dangerous, then how do you not find closed circuit racing to be dangerous? If you think that's safer, go to a track day with a junker vehicle, prep it and show them what you can do. Otherwise, if you find that too dangerous, then you are not even a "racer", you are a video game player.

And thus you just hit on the reason why you aren't a "racer" (let alone the fastest racer). If you find go karts, which are considered to be the easiest stepping stone to a racing career, to be inherently dangerous, then how do you not find closed circuit racing to be dangerous? If you think that's safer, go to a track day with a junker vehicle, prep it and show them what you can do. Otherwise, if you find that too dangerous, then you are not even a "racer", you are a video game player.

Hate to break the news to you, but going 120 mph in a kart is the very definition of unsafe.

CARS were specifically designed with the safety of the user in mind, with ABS braking, airbags, and with reinforced chassis it's pretty much impossible to die in nascar anymore.

KARTS are cheaply made death traps with no safety features of any kind, not even a rollcage.

It seems you are the one stuck in videogame land, as you think kart racing is either Mario Kart or the safe kart racing they show you at funland. Sorry I couldn't show you the video with karts exploding, apparently a guy flying around at 50mph wasn't dangerous enough looking for you in the first video.

Let's hear it from the "experts".

FYI whenever I race karts IRL I always win. Haven't tried the more faster karts because I played karts in Project Cars, and the physics were horrible and more harder to drive than a car. So much for your theory about being great at games. I'd probably be better in real life obviously, since Project Car's physics seem horrible to me.

(Karts are the "easiest" stepping stone because they are so cheap. You are probably just mad because, I would beat the Top Gear lap times, including the Stig, IRL, on my first or second try, most likely.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back