Am I the fastest racer in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unique" lol.

Also for an American you seem to have severe lack of English comprehension. Your question and responses to many of the members here are very disconnected and made little to no sense.

You've been very rude to me in the beginning. First mocking me with The Flash memes, then your obsession with trying to tell me I'm not special. Why the butthurt? Rough childhood? I don't get why you are so obsessed with dragging me down to your level. Noone else has trouble reading me except you. Why is that I wonder?

FYI I don't enjoy the Forza Horizon games at all, they make me feel a void.

No, but this place doesn't have a high tolerance for trolls and people who look to string things along.
I'm not a troll. Second, I'm not the one being toxic. Nowadays its like you can't go on the internet for 2 seconds without someone being toxic.

I'm not a troll. Second, I'm not the one being toxic. Nowadays its like you can't go on the internet for 2 seconds without someone being toxic.

Or making outlandish claims with zero evidence to back them up.

I'll put it in simple terms: the answer to your original question is "no". Either you can provide some semblance of a reason for people to actually believe the stuff you're spewing, or this thread can be locked. Your call.

Im not that toxic, just bit suspicious and weirded out.

Just show us the replay. Its easy for GTSport as far as I can remember.

You keep throwing that word around. I don't think you know what it means.

Or making outlandish claims with zero evidence to back them up.

I'll put it in simple terms: the answer to your original question is "no". Either you can provide some semblance of a reason for people to actually believe the stuff you're spewing, or this thread can be locked. Your call.
I fully intend to post screenshots and or videos, sometime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back