- 208

- Norfolk
- GolimLongshanks
Hi GtPlanet,
Am I the only one who think that the payout is too high ?...
... What is your opinion ? Am I the only one ?
Yes!
Hi GtPlanet,
Am I the only one who think that the payout is too high ?...
... What is your opinion ? Am I the only one ?
They don't have problem with my attitude but are disagree with my suggestion.
Let's be back on topic.
What is wrong with my attitude ??? Maybe you don't like my way of thinking but there is nothing wrong with my attitude. I show respect and understand that not everybody is agree with me.
People really need to take a breath and calm down , it's a forum. Instead of being such agressive .
Agreed, and i did mention the "kids" thing, to get an explanation.
Also, my previous post is to remind you to think what you are writing and how, before it get taken the wrong way.
It is not that you need to convince me, i fully understand your point.💡
You also understand parts of my points, because you know, your point is hardcore and extreme.
Untill you accept the fact, that your suggestion can have a big negative impact on GT6 gamers.
This keeps going on and on and on and on.
I made a suggestion once for a paintchip payable DLC.
I did the same as you but kept constructing my point with lots of opposing people.
I came up on a forza topic and realized that my suggestion was not honest.
The game has all the paintchips, just unlocking is a pain in the boomboom.
I changed my first topic that i understood the opposing facts but i made the choice not supporting my suggestion anymore.
But only after i realized, my suggestion was not honest.
So if you shoud accept the negative impact that your suggestion makes? Add it to your first post that you know it will have a negative impact, but you still stand by your suggestion.
Was in the game at first release, and changed to more in an update, think about that.Hi GtPlanet,
-Low payout
Not real simulation, mostly all four tires are changed in pitstop in real life.Hi GtPlanet,
-Pay every single tire you use.
Also not real, add insurance to be able to reduce the costs.Hi GtPlanet,
-Pay damages that you did yourself on your car and others cars.
It is called a login bonus, and added after first release, will not change whatever you want.Hi GtPlanet,
-You will get the 200% bonus only on lobby and races set on damage "on".
Guys again stop it , you are going too far AGAIN. Some people was saying "get a life" but really it seam that my simple little suggestion turned upside down your life. Then for people who think I am stupid and ridiculous , I am 22 French living the UK doing a MBA in the top 5 university here ( average of people doing a MBA more than 30' , average salary after a MBA £ 120 000/Y ). Let's be back on topic, people who are disagree and provide argument are welcome but haters, spam, kids who need education ... Go away. Thanks. Ps: @dddsprayshop , thanks for your comment and arguments 👍 I do understand your point of view, I don't really take care of what people think of me or having enemies. People here can't control there feelings and over react KiDS.
Okay the, i allready suported my facts on microtransactions.
lets break down the other ones.
1st one will be a big NO.
Was in the game at first release, and changed to more in an update, think about that.
That suggestion will not get back into the game.
Next.Indifferend, yes and no, but more no, i don't trust PD that much.
Not real simulation, mostly all four tires are changed in pitstop in real life.
But if the price is acceptable, i would not mind.
3rd suggestion.Incomplete suggestion.
Also not real, add insurance to be able to reduce the costs.
Damage payment is kinda in the game when you need to reconstruct your engine and car at the Pitstop menu at the main screen.
But not a bad idea.
4th NO WAY José
It is called a login bonus, and added after first release, will not change whatever you want.
And i repeat the important portion from my previous post.
You do know that sales for GT5 are over 10 million copies
and that GT6 has only over 2million?
And that your suggestion will not raise sales.
Info website here
when it is finish someone else come to start again and be off topic. Keep your advices please. My advice , google some definitions.You just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.
I, for one, am more than twice your age. Furthermore, even if you successfully complete your MBA program, you will not have attained my level of education. So please, stop trying to elevate yourself above people you don't know based on faulty assumptions.
Perhaps you're capable of achieving good grades in school--good for you. But your attitude here, and your ideas about the game, both reek of naiveté and an absence of common sense--you'll need to overcome both before your MBA will have any value in the real world.
My advice to you: Stop begging for respect while insulting others. Stop defending yourself ad nauseum and move on.
I can give up on the first three suggestions but I like to be rewarded
when it is finish someone else come to start again and be off topic. Keep your advices please. My advice , google some definitions.
Any definitions in particular? And why Google? I have many authoritative dictionaries that are far more accurate and reliable than most online dictionaries.I can give up on the first three suggestions but I like to be rewarded
when it is finish someone else come to start again and be off topic. Keep your advices please. My advice , google some definitions.
As you said I make a suggestion and that it, I don't understand why things turn into ... for a simple suggestion. Then it can be a bad suggestion IN YOUR opinion. My thought was to do something a bit like football manager and FIFA in one game. (I don't play FIFA or football manager ). That's it there is nothing more, there is no need to over react like this. If you don't like it then you say no, I don't like this idea because I will have to buy money and I'm against it. Do you understand what I mean ?Yeah, there it is again.
You should learn to take a hint. Okay so you made a bad suggestion, are you going to hold it tightly while your ship sinks? I believe your ship has sunk a while ago your just holding your breath.
As you said I make a suggestion and that it, I don't understand why things turn into ... for a simple suggestion. Then it can be a bad suggestion IN YOUR opinion. My thought was to do something a bit like football manager and FIFA in one game. (I don't play FIFA or football manager ). That's it there is nothing more, there no need to over react like this. If you don't like it then you say no, I don't like this idea because I will have to buy money and I'm against it. Do you understand what I mean ?
Please change POLE into POLL. I see strippers dancing and that's going to be a lot of yessss.How about you make a Pole, and let the community decide. If the Pole shows the members are for lowering payouts we will let it be, but if the pole goes the other way you can simply bow your head with your question answered. Topic resolved with question clearly answerred .
How about you make a Pole, and let the community decide. If the Pole shows the members are for lowering payouts we will let it be, but if the pole goes the other way you can simply bow your head with your question answered. Topic resolved with question clearly answerred .
It isn't a real suggestion, I wanted to discuss about it. Share opinions.How about you make a Pole, and let the community decide. If the Pole shows the members are for lowering payouts we will let it be, but if the pole goes the other way you can simply bow your head with your question answered. Topic resolved with question clearly answerred .
Isn't it obvious what the end-answer will be? There was a huge discussion back in early 2011 I believe and it was, you could say, "pro-high payouts". Basically what I'm saying is this has already been discussed, and even with a relatively small amount of discussion about it in this thread it's fairly blatant where the poll would lean towards.
It isn't a real suggestion, I wanted to discuss about it. Share opinions.
Amy says you're cute, but she's sticking with me.As a person who would like a sandbox mode where all the cars are available from day 1, I would say that so long as the Sandbox option is in the game, you can do whatever you like with the game economy. The days of me grinding away for cars and plugging away for hours upon end, running races I don't really want to do or enjoy is long gone. I'd have put GT6 down after a week or two if it wasn't for the money glitch that allowed me to stock my garage and get on with what I really like to do, race online, tune and upgrade cars. Seeing as how the odds of a Sandbox mode coming to the GT series are about the same as me dating Amy Adams, I'd say the game economy should be much looser than it is, mainly by bringing down the prices of the really expensive cars, or making them prize cars. To some rarity means something positive, exclusivity perhaps, to me rarity means very few people get to drive all the cars they really want and that's not a positive thing in any game.
Hi GtPlanet,
Am I the only one who think that the payout is too high ?
Let me explain, what I would like and why it will be better IMO.
What will be different:
-Low payout
-Pay every single tire you use.
-Pay damages that you did yourself on your car and others cars.
-You will get the 200% bonus only on lobby and races set on damage "on".
-Of course able to purchase virtual money with real one as you can already do in the game for people who don't have the time of the patience to play.
Why it will be better IMO:
-Because of a low payout cars will become more exceptional rare and unic, you will be focus on your main cars and upgrade them slowly in order to know better your car and feel a lot more accomplish when it will be fully and well tune.
-As well because of a low payout people will set there lobby with damage "on" in order to get the 200% bonus, because of the damage "on" people will take care to don't hit others cars and so pay their damages or crash.
Because of this the level will a lot improve and people will drive more realistically.
Recap:
-Cars will become a lot more exceptional and rare.
-The general Level/skills will improve.
I understand that some people might disagree with it, I just want to talk about it's not a real suggestion but more a thought.
What is your opinion ? Am I the only one ?
Cheers.
Are you insane?!?!? That's lame as all hell, your suggesting we need to foot out more cash because we happen to have a life outside a video game. You sure are ridiculous.
Not everybody has no life like you, you need to get one and stop asking stupid questions. How are those hairy palms of yours?
as Harry Hill would say...Please can you be more gentleman and start to respect me. I'm sure if was in front of you you will express yourself in other way. Grow up