Am I the only one ? who want low payout.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davoxx
  • 85 comments
  • 4,623 views
H
Yeah I would, but you would like it a whole lot less, trust me ;)

I have no respect for somebody telling me I need to fork out more cash because they want to grind more, what's stopping you from racing in arcade or low level events if you want less cash payouts. You entire question reaks of immaturity and disregard for the majority of GT6 players who unlike "some" have a life, my money is better used providing for my family vs stupidly tossing at a game I already paid for.
Hey , please ..... Stop. It was just a suggestion you are going too far. Look at you.
 
Last edited:
H

Hey , please ..... Stop. It was just a suggestion you are going to far. Look at you.

Your suggestion is lame, or was the fact your all alone not a clue
 
Your suggestion is lame, or was the fact your all alone not a clue
I'm not alone but a minority and it don't really matter for me, I have my own opinions and you have to accept that not everybody will think or act like you and I'm glad of it.
 
It is written on my first post and exist already in the game : microtransaction.
That's a terrible idea.
Forcing players to use microtransactions pretty much takes the skill factor away from the game and rewards players who are willing to pay real money to access in-game content they've already paid for.
I don't mind having microtransactions like in FM4 (they're simply an option, and totally unnecessary because the game has good ways of earning credits) but your idea is just bad.

You should check the link in my previous post, there's some interesting ideas regarding payouts in there.
 
I'm not alone but a minority and it don't really matter for me, I have my own opinions and you have to accept that not everybody will think or act like you and I'm glad of it.

Its all good kiddo, yes your a minority, the majority of us have lives to live and families that our money is better served providing for, if you don't like that IDC. Your suggestion IMO is lame.

Nothing stopping you from racing arcade for no Cr at all, your only problem is yourself.
 
FS7
That's a terrible idea.
Forcing players to use microtransactions pretty much takes the skill factor away from the game and rewards players who are willing to pay real money to access in-game content they've already paid for.
I don't mind having microtransactions like in FM4 (they're simply an option, and totally unnecessary because the game has good ways of earning credits) but your idea is just bad.

You should check the link in my previous post, there's some interesting ideas regarding payouts in there.
I checked your link and I found it interesting and I would like as well these implementations.I am agree to admit that my "suggestion" is quite hardcore and extreme but as I said isn't gran turismo the real driving simulator and a simulation game ?
 
Last edited:
If you want the monotony of low payouts and a general lack of money go take up real racing kid.
 
Its not the grind for days on end to buy one car game. 1200 cars and a bunch of them are 20million. In case this was above your head I will reiterate. If the 20million dollar cars were decently priced the payouts wouldn't have to be so high. As long as they have 20million dollar cars and 1200 + cars to obtain then payouts are fine as is, however if they Priced the 20million dollar cars lower, payouts could be lowered and it wouldn't bother me.

Over 250 driving hours already and I have less than 500 cars. Payouts are Fine for the game, changing it would be foolish of PD unless they change it to give us higher pay outs


Nothing is stopping you from racing arcade or low pay events, your ONLY problem is yourself

Your suggestion is not extreme, its something else altogether.
 
Last edited:
I checked your link and I found it interesting and I would like as well these implementation.I agree to admite that my suggestion is quite hardcore and extreme but as I said isn't gran turismo the real driving simulator and a simulation game ?
For GT to be an actual simulator first it needs to have options such as mechanical damage, fuel/tire wear, collision & corner cutting penalties, flags, standing starts, & balanced grids available in all game modes.

It's hard to consider a game a simulator when one can go to career mode, pick an overpowered car, play races with a bad race format against unbalanced grid, crash into other cars & cut corners all over the place without being penalized, and win.
 
I think you are almost alone on this.
In my opinion the payout is just like it should be.
I would love to have one 15.000.000 payout right now, i'm grinding for one 20.000.000 car Ford Mark IV 1967 i'm using GT World Championship for grinding 1,200,000 every 1/2 hour or so, and i have to drive this 17 times more :scared:
(And people, please don't fight, take a deep breath and relax. :nervous: )


(Picture of my way to 20.000.000)


DSC_0509.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's the point in having 1250 cars in the game if you'd only be able to use 10 of them?
 
What's the point in having 1250 cars in the game if you'd only be able to use 10 of them?

Right on, great way to put it, short sweet and to the point.
 
What's the point in having 1250 cars in the game if you'd only be able to use 10 of them?
In addition to the credit bonuses suggested in this thread I also think it would be a good idea to have all cars available from the start in arcade mode like suggested in this thread. Both of those would be helpful in providing players ways to access the cars they want.
 
I'd like lower payouts. Making a system to incorporate it would make it almost a different game entirely though.
 
Please can you be more gentleman and start to respect me. I'm sure if was in front of you you will express yourself in other way. Grow up. Also no one question is stupid, you should understand that everybody have their own opinion and it is free to share it. If there is something wrong it's you and your behavior. End.
Respect must be earned, and you don't earn it by asking ridiculous questions and expressing ill-considered opinions. Since you want lower payouts in the game, you've earned lower payouts in real-life respect. That was your choice.

Have you ever calculated the real money cost of buying a 20,000,000 credit car via "microtransactions?" There is nothing micro about it.
 
I don't understand, there are plenty of low paying events already in GT6.

If they lower payouts for micro transactions that would be a low down dirty cash grab.
 
Could you emaging the poop storm if they lowered payouts saying "what's your problem, use micro transactions". I already paid for the game WTF?!?!?!?!! Just think of all the people on GTP freaking out with good reason.

Totally Agree ^^ respect is earned, not given. Having to ask for it, not the best way of getting any.
 
Last edited:
Furthermore telling people to respect one works to your detriment. I am all for people having an opinion but expect people on forums to "call one out" when for the most part the community as whole have argued for sometime now about wanting higher payouts hence the implementation of the daily log in bonus from GT5.

I have to say I am not one to support this as it takes long enough as is with limited events once careed mode has been completed apart from re doing. Unfortunately you are in the minority.
 
Also no one question is stupid, you should understand that everybody have their own opinion and it is free to share it.

I have to enlighten you, question asked about knowlegde over and over again, aren't stupid, because the person who asked the question over and over again, does not understand the knowledge he asks about.
But then people call him "stupid" to label him that his brain is not good.:dunce:

Your question is favour, not about knowledge, but a favour, an opinion formed into a question.
So people want to label you "stupid" as a warning that you are smart but not realise that you're making enemies with that favour/opinion and don't realise what this does to people that have to work hard for their money..:mad:

I don't call you stupid, but i think it is a bad question/favour.:confused:

First of all, GT6 is a game, it will always be a game, you play it on a console.
Argue what you want, it is a game.💡

I work for a living, my body is hurting, my knees are worn, my elbows are worn, my back hurts.
And now my brain and body react to stress on work and i'm sick at home.:banghead:
I dont earn enough money to buy a mansion and a big nice car and don't have a gaming room.
And then this question/opinion comes online.
If this question/favour keeps going on, if you don't understand why microtransactions are going to kill the game in the long run, then i also will be using the word "stupid".;)
I dont want to use it, but it is out of frustration that you can't understand our situation.:odd:

We understand your situation, but we think you don't have to do hard labour or even do labour to earn money.
We need you to understand our situation.:cheers:

Your question feels the same as: Putting more tax on fuel, putting more tax on food, pay more for healthcare.:sick:
And then i think: the richer get richer and the poor more poor.:grumpy:
At the end, only the rich can play games, games costs €/$ 599, console costs €/$ 4999, microtransaction cost €/$ 99,99 for 1mill. credits in GT21 in the year 2102 the year twothousend onehundred and two, so not a typing error.:ouch:

So loose your credits when you win a race, make it harder for yourself, not for us.:gtpflag:
\edit. I forgot one thing, do all races with the Honda Fitt RS fully tuned, i bet it will get harder for you to win A-spec intermediate and expert races in the season events.

\edit2, tried to fix some typing errors, english is not my native language.
 
Last edited:
Guys again stop it , you are going too far AGAIN. Some people was saying "get a life" but really it seam that my simple little suggestion turned upside down your life. Then for people who think I am stupid and ridiculous , I am 22 French living the UK doing a MBA in the top 5 university here ( average of people doing a MBA more than 30' , average salary after a MBA £ 120 000/Y ). Let's be back on topic, people who are disagree and provide argument are welcome but haters, spam, kids who need education ... Go away. Thanks. Ps: @dddsprayshop , thanks for your comment and arguments 👍 I do understand your point of view, I don't really take care of what people think of me or having enemies. People here can't control there feelings and over react KiDS.
 
Last edited:
Its a bad suggestion, that's my opinion. Bragging up your academics and potential future doesn't make it any better an idea. Its not even the question that's upsetting. Its your attitude.
 
If you want to take this that far off topic many people who go to harvard end up working at a starbucks or some other retail job earning sub 20k p/a. So yeah.. your theoretical future income is nothing but fantasy.

You want people to respect you? don't start slinging baseless insults yourself kid.
 
Its a bad suggestion, that's my opinion. Bragging up your academics and potential future doesn't make it any better an idea. Its not even the question that's upsetting. Its your attitude.
What is wrong with my attitude ??? Maybe you don't like my way of thinking but there is nothing wrong with my attitude. I show respect and understand that not everybody is agree with me.
People really need to take a breath and calm down , it's a forum. Instead of being such agressive .
 
Last edited:
Guys again stop it , you are going too far AGAIN. Some people was saying "get a life" but really it seam that with my simple little suggestion turned upside down your life. Then for people who think I am stupid and ridiculous , I am 22 French living the UK doing a MBA in the top 5 university here ( average of people doing a MBA more than 30' , average salary after a MBA £ 120 000/Y ). Let's be back on topic, people who are disagree and provide argument are welcome but haters, spam, kids who need education ... Go away. Thanks. Ps: @dddsprayshop , thanks for your comment 👍, I don't really take care of what people think of me or having enemies. People here can't control there feelings and over react KiDS.

Whoeps, what you did there is kinda proving/supporting some points that the opposite group here brings up.

This is no attack okay.
-You don't do hard labour to earn money.
-You're making a fact that you will earn £ 120 000/Y after you finish your MBA, but you don't right now, making the fact obsolete.It is a fact when this applies to you, when you finished it and really earn that money.
-You are smart, but did not gain information about regular people that don't do or did MBA and their living situation.
-You make me believe that you think, all people here are at the same point as you are in your life.
I am 22 French living the UK doing a MBA in the top 5 university here ( average of people doing a MBA more than 30' ).
-You're post looks egocentric, putting yourself as a very smart person that is smarter then average persons.
Guys again stop it , you are going too far AGAIN.
People here can't control there feelings and over react KiDS.
-Feeling attacked by words, but doing the same, even when you don't really care.



Again, not an attack, but explaining what i read between the lines.
And, correct me if i'm wrong, I kept it civilised, by calling members "kids" you didn't.
Because @Bandit23 is not a kid, he provides for his family.Assuming it is the truth.

You allready know and stated that your suggestion is extreme and hardcore.
But then you released the fact, it is a game.
I checked your link and I found it interesting and I would like as well these implementations.I am agree to admit that my "suggestion" is quite hardcore and extreme but as I said isn't gran turismo the real driving simulator and a simulation game ?
You even stated it is a "SIMULATION GAME" Simulating money as credits.
So simulate microtransaction then.
Win a race, buy a expencive car, sell the car for less credits or remove from garage.

Simulate it, it is already in the game.
 
Last edited:
Whoeps, what you did there is kinda proving/supporting some points that the opposite group here brings up.

This is no attack okay.
-You don't do hard labour to earn money.
-You're making a fact that you will earn £ 120 000/Y after you finish your MBA, but you don't right now, making the fact obsolete.It is a fact when this applies to you, when you finished it and really earn that money.
-You are smart, but did not gain information about regular people that don't do or did MBA and their living situation.
-You make me believe that you think, all people here are at the same point as you are in your life.

-You're post looks egocentric, putting yourself as a very smart person that is smarter then average persons.

-Feeling attacked by words, but doing the same, even when you don't really care.



Again, not an attack, but explaining what i read between the lines.
And, correct me if i'm wrong, I kept it civilised, by calling members "kids" you didn't.
Because @Bandit23 is not a kid, he provides for his family.Assuming it is the truth.

You allready know and stated that your suggestion is extreme and hardcore.
But hen you released the fact it is a game.

You even stated it is a "SIMULATION GAME" Simulating money as credits.
So simulate microtransaction then.
Win a race, buy a expecive car, sell the car for less credits or remove from garage.

Simulate it, it is already in the game.

Maybe you are right on your observation, But I don't like to show off you can ask to people here who know me and it is the first/last time I leave this here, It was "just" in order to explain that maybe I am less "Stupid" than some people thought.

I was talking about average only and I know it might not be my case unfortunately, I don't even finished my program yet.

When I said "KIDS" I wasn't talking about Bandit23 because if I was, he will be tagged on my comment.
But was talking of other "kids" who might come here.

I was just bored of the situation, people are attacking before asking. They don't even try to have a constructive dialogue.

Even if you are disagree with me, it's a pleasure for me to discuss with you because you are exposing your opinions with arguments and trying to convince me and me too. And this what it is interesting in fact, not really the subject.
 
Last edited:
When only one person has an issue with your attitude then it's on that person. If multipe people are having an issue then maybe it's that person that needs to take into account what has been said. the trouble with being young is that sometimes your maturity prevents you from seeing what those who have been round the block a few times are already well aware of as they once were where you are but have learned to look at themselves objectively.
 
When only one person has an issue with your attitude then it's on that person. If multipe people are having an issue then maybe it's that person that needs to take into account what has been said. the trouble with being young is that sometimes your maturity prevents you from seeing what those who have been round the block a few times are already well aware of as they once were where you are but have learned to look at themselves objectively.
They don't have problem with my attitude but are disagree with my suggestion.
Let's be back on topic.
 
Maybe you are right on your observation, But I don't like to show off It was just in order to explain that maybe I am less "Stupid" than some people thought.

I was talking about average only and I know it might not be my case unfortunately, I don't even finished my program.

When I said "KIDS" I wasn't talking about Bandit23 because if I was, he will be tagged on my comment.
But was talking of other "kids" who might come here.

I was just bored of the situation, people are attacking before asking. They don't even try to have a constructive dialogue.

Even if you are disagree with me, it's a pleasure for me to discuss with you because you are exposing your opinions with arguments and trying to convince me and me too. And this what it is interesting in fact, not really the subject.
Agreed, and i did mention the "kids" thing, to get an explanation.;)
Also, my previous post is to remind you to think what you are writing and how, before it get taken the wrong way.:cool:

It is not that you need to convince me, i fully understand your point.💡
You also understand parts of my points, because you know, your point is hardcore and extreme.

Untill you accept the fact, that your suggestion can have a big negative impact on GT6 gamers.:mad:
This keeps going on and on and on and on.

I made a suggestion once for a paintchip payable DLC.
I did the same as you but kept constructing my point with lots of opposing people.
I came up on a forza topic and realized that my suggestion was not honest.
The game has all the paintchips, just unlocking is a pain in the boomboom.
I changed my first topic that i understood the opposing facts but i made the choice not supporting my suggestion anymore.
But only after i realized, my suggestion was not honest.

So if you shoud accept the negative impact that your suggestion makes? Add it to your first post that you know it will have a negative impact, but you still stand by your suggestion.

\edit.
You do know that sales for GT5 are over 10 million copies
and that GT6 has only over 2million?
And that your suggestion will not raise sales.
Info website here
 
Last edited:
Back