Am I the only one who will receive GT6 today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tarkata
  • 34 comments
  • 2,627 views
Literally just got it- waiting for it to download. My family teased me saying they got me Madden 25..:rolleyes:
 
I got the Anniversary Edition today. It's one of those surplus ones that GameStop put in with the normal versions. In so glad I have the Aniversary cars and don't have to use the butt-ugly Honda.
 
Got my copy yesterday, loving it so far :dopey:
 
OMG I got a PS3 and GT6 for christmas!!! I honestly had no idea at all. I am so happy right now! :D
 
I'll getting it too, can't wait to put my hands on. I accidentaly found it in a drawer :lol:.
It has Ayrton Senna's signature, all the copies have the signature on the cover or it's some kind of special edition??

PS: Merry Christmas everybody :cheers:
 
Back