Am i the only one who's never got a Bday ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 25 comments
  • 1,686 views

kingstang5oh

(Banned)
Messages
630
Messages
JACKEDRAM1500
I've had GT5 since release but in the 2 years it's been out i've never been awarded any birthday ticket.

Something i'm missing here?
 
Not signing in on your birthday may have something to do with it.
 
Create another PSN account with todays date + the year you want. You need a valid email adress
Then, send it or dupe, i'd say dupe it for an endless supply of the same ticket.
You can only create a limited ammount of account on 1 PS3 ( I think its 40) for those who wanna push the limit of this exploit. You might have problem doing this trick if you want post 1993 tickets, so go before 1993
 
Drevenger
Create another PSN account with todays date + the year you want. You need a valid email adress
Then, send it or dupe, i'd say dupe it for an endless supply of the same ticket.
You can only create a limited ammount of account on 1 PS3 ( I think its 40) for those who wanna push the limit of this exploit. You might have problem doing this trick if you want post 1993 tickets, so go before 1993

You don't need a valid email for this.

And I reached my limit so I just find other ways to make accounts :sly:
 
Create another PSN account with todays date + the year you want. You need a valid email adress
Then, send it or dupe, i'd say dupe it for an endless supply of the same ticket.
You can only create a limited ammount of account on 1 PS3 ( I think its 40) for those who wanna push the limit of this exploit. You might have problem doing this trick if you want post 1993 tickets, so go before 1993

Exploiting the game is not something i'm interested in.

Leave that one for the children.
 
Exploiting the game is not something i'm interested in.

Leave that one for the children.

Fine,, enjoy your limited ammount of cars
Hey, make sure to log everyday if you want a ticket :lol:
 
I have also never received a bday ticket. I just thought maybe I was doing something wrong.
 
I have also never received a bday ticket. I just thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Nope, you just didn't sign in on your birthday.
 
Just keep creating accounts on pc. :)
 
Nope, you just didn't sign in on your birthday.
ahhh yes this is the problem. I just assumed I would automatically get one when my birthday passed. Next time I will sign in. Thank you.
 
Create another PSN account with todays date + the year you want. You need a valid email adress
Then, send it or dupe, i'd say dupe it for an endless supply of the same ticket.
You can only create a limited ammount of account on 1 PS3 ( I think its 40) for those who wanna push the limit of this exploit. You might have problem doing this trick if you want post 1993 tickets, so go before 1993

Holy crap, Batman, I can't even imagine having/needing more than a main and a backup (to get my GT5 fix when main account is on a mid-race save).
 
Holy crap, Batman, I can't even imagine having/needing more than a main and a backup (to get my GT5 fix when main account is on a mid-race save).

That is how the tickets were so readily availble - users with many accounts to get the tickets, which were then flooded onto the marketplace. I only wish I could choose the ticket I get every year, kinda sick of the '70 tickets...
 
Absolutely, I have one car and only one car available to me, the Audi Quattro '82.
 
Nope, I've never got one either. I always make a point in advance of trying to sign in on my birthday, but as I get closer to the day I completely forget, and it's not until some time later that I remember. I've done that twice now. :grumpy:
 
Nope, I've never got one either. I always make a point in advance of trying to sign in on my birthday, but as I get closer to the day I completely forget, and it's not until some time later that I remember. I've done that twice now. :grumpy:

Same exact thing happened to me on October 4th. Second year in a row, though I am not too concerned, I own every car. (thank you La Festa Cavillano - Sarthe grind) Would be nice to remember though, must be my halfzheimer's kicking in...
 
Nope, I've missed mine twice.
First due to having a car show to go to, and the 2nd, the PS3 was still dead.
Although with my luck, it being 1992, I'd get some Skyline and not an F40.
 
I missed mine, but I usually have better things to do on my birthday than play video games.
 
Missed 2 years worth...
 
papapeedz
I missed mine, but I usually have better things to do on my birthday than play video games.

Your birthdays must be amazing, really.

You get it regardless of whether or not you were playing on your birthday - the next time you were to log on you should of received it.
 
I missed mine, but I usually have better things to do on my birthday than play video games.

That's just it, Who in the right mind would be wasting their birthday playing video games.

It's almost like PD giving a little present to the poor sole that has to spend their birthday infront of a tv.
 
:sly:Go and Slap your Dad!

Tell him he should've waited a few more days before jumping on your Mum
 
phil_75
:sly:Go and Slap your Dad!

Tell him he should've waited a few more days before jumping on your Mum

:lol:
 
You don't even need a e-mail adresse, just make a japanese PSN... i make 2 each day (or at least 1), then just do what they said above.
P.S. : I never got a birthday ticket because I'm never here on my birthday...
 
Back