amateur photo thread.

• Thread starter Conbon14
  • 1,834 comments
Industrial site of Linz. A steel mill to the left, a chemicals plant to the right and in the middle a dock on the Danube river. Watching it reminded me of the intro of Blade Runner. :dopey:

DSCF4835_edkl_zpsawcfn7af.jpg

Looking to go into college this year. I want to Major in photography. This is the first picture I took today.
DSCF0741.JPG

This is a road just outside of town where I live.

I accidentally set my ISO a bit too high for the night pictures. Oh well. I also added a watermark to see how it works in Lightroom. I didn't realize how big they were for horizontal pictures lol. I'll probably upload them without a watermark some other time.

DSC00626-16
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00634-17
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00645-19
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00670-21
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00686-24
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00690-25
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00731-33
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00743-35
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00750-37
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

DSC00812-47
by Harry Dang, on Flickr​

Agreed on the watermarks, I'd keep clear unless you're making a business or sorts. But 1 and 6 are favorites of mine as well. 4th is good too but I think the mallards need to be touched up a bit.

0-16
by Ryan Lockwood, on Flickr

Tried light painting with my new speedlight at a meet and cruise on the weekend. Quite a few hotspots from the flash but overall I'm happy with how it turned out. Multiple exposures, exposed for the background first then lit up the front and then the side.

Reason why I didn't use a torch is simply because I didn't have a particularly powerful one with me at the time.

I have about 10 rolls of film waiting for development. Considering it's about $12.63 to develop one roll of film, it's going to be pricey to dump that much at one time. I would rather buy or save up for a new lens.

I'll probably get two rolls developed next week. These rolls have some of the more memorable photos I've shot in them, I think.

I have about 10 rolls of film waiting for development. Considering it's about $12.63 to develop one roll of film, it's going to be pricey to dump that much at one time. I would rather buy or save up for a new lens.
Colour or B&W?

A shot from my short trip to London, last December. Shot with my Samsung Galaxy S4 and slight work done with Snapseed and Adobe Lightroom for Android.

LrMobile1912-2015-0915197584493340709-01.jpeg

Back