amateur photo thread.

• Thread starter Conbon14
  • 1,815 comments
@phillkillv2 great film photos, mate. Are you developing your photos or are you having them developed? Also, what kind of film are you using? I shot on my friend's Nikon F3 using some Provia 100 a couple months back and absolutely loved how the photos turned out.

I've personally looked into getting a Nikon F4 and some old Jupiter and Helios lenses. Hopefully by this Christmas.

@ProjectWHaT great AMD build!! How was the Fractal case to work in?

I've been sitting on my PC Parts list for a few months now waiting to pull the trigger :lol: I think I'll wait and see what the new Nvidia and AMD Navi GPUs have to offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been in a rut lately. Couldn't meet my study goals, so to jump start my motivation again I went out and shot some photos. Been neglecting my camera for too long. Felt good to go out, shoot and edit. Missed the process.

@ProjectWHaT great AMD build!! How was the Fractal case to work in?

I've been sitting on my PC Parts list for a few months now waiting to pull the trigger :lol: I think I'll wait and see what the new Nvidia and AMD Navi GPUs have to offer.
Thanks! It was pretty good. I think my only issue is that there's not much room to hide cables inside the power supply shroud if you have the hard drive cage in. There's also no air circulation down there so those hard drives will be relatively hot. I like everything else

DSC01765.JPG
DSC01734.JPG
DSC01682.JPG
DSC01757.JPG

lqks1c0sqqb51.jpg

Sat for about 7 months until I finally got off my ass to take some photos. Kept the zoom pretty far so I have a usable PSD for future crops.

Couldn't figure out which crop I liked more.

The top one to me has a lot of potential for post-edit posters... like Time Magazine cover with big blocks of text all around with a huge emphasis on the tiny bit of positive space used... or something nostalgic... I may actually want to play with that photo. Do you mind if I do?

The top one to me has a lot of potential for post-edit posters... like Time Magazine cover with big blocks of text all around with a huge emphasis on the tiny bit of positive space used... or something nostalgic...

That's exactly what I was thinking with that crop, although I decided to put the plane dead centre (as best I could).

ca4c6e31942753.5667aa9da0e52.jpg

I may actually want to play with that photo. Do you mind if I do?

Sure! Go for it 👍

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
t332fhw.jpg

Took this one to space since the source looked an awful lot like it.

HA! Love it 👍

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't shot in B&W in a while

Still haven't gotten to painting baby Groot.

Last edited:
Back