Amazon preorders $54.99 plus $5 credit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strop
  • 7 comments
  • 1,033 views
Messages
727
Australia
San Jose, CA
Messages
GTP_Strop
Just ordered from Amazon and got a bonus $5 credit towards MP3 purchases. They're not getting it back when GT5 fails to ship :-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No sign of the collectors edition for pre-order anywhere yet.
 
Just ordered from Amazon and got a bonus $5 credit towards MP3 purchases. They're not getting it back when GT5 fails to ship :-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No sign of the collectors edition for pre-order anywhere yet.
I emailed Amazon about it, and provided the link to the US Blog, and the person forwarded it to their inventory division. Told me to keep on checking.

If it does show up, is there an upgrade option. I have the standard version pre-ordered since January. Would I have to cancel that pre-order, and then pre-order GT5 CE, or can I simply upgrade it to the CE with like an upgrade button?
 
Amazon customer service has been really good in my experience. It would be easiest to just cancel one order and order the collectors edition in it's place. Or you could call customer service and ask them to upgrade it, if they can they will. Amazon give you right up until they prep the order for shipping to cancel.
 
it just got announced, give em time.
 
I wonder when Amazon UK will have it up and whether they will be offering exactly the same package including the exclusive DLC cars. I hope we don't get ripped off with the pricing like we do with everything else!

Robin.
 
You can at gamestop.

I called and asked if they were taking preorders. They weren't yet, at least at my local one. It isn't on the site yet.
 
Back