America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,008 comments
Did someone already post this?
View attachment 1208909
1668745483394.png

While I know I did the right thing by shutting down my Twitter account, I'm kind of sorry I didn't get to watch the dumpster fire from a front row seat.

Edit: Now I think about it, that's a bit like getting off the Titanic just before it hit the iceberg and then regretting not getting to ride it down into the sea.

Last edited:
While I know I did the right thing by shutting down my Twitter account, I'm kind of sorry I didn't get to watch the dumpster fire from a front row seat.

Edit: Now I think about it, that's a bit like getting off the Titanic just before it hit the iceberg and then regretting not getting to ride it down into the sea.
It's sort of like watching a fatal car accident in motion, except the instigating driver just drove off the dealer lot and is blaming other drivers as the accident happens. Just strange seeing something so massive simply...die a weird death like this.

From what I heard regarding the badge access topic, the guy in charge of managing badge access was let go & then reportedly called by Elon to come back because they turned the system off and didn't know how to get it going again. So, seems more like that same incompetence Elon has been displaying than fear over Twitter employees sabotaging the company. Or I guess, maybe a mixture of both.

It's funny, either way.

Last edited:
(That's, as the youth say, a 🤬 post)
I nearly clicked like on it before I saw your post. I mean, let’s be real. Elon has so badly managed this takeover, it’s 💯% believable he would do this.

I nearly clicked like on it before I saw your post. I mean, let’s be real. Elon has so badly managed this takeover, it’s 💯% believable he would do this.
There's probably nothing he can do to the company that wouldn't be believable at this point. He's succeeded in making himself entirely immune to parody by making it impossible to write something that is so insane that he wouldn't possibly do it. All people can do is post facts and alternate history fan fiction.

There's probably nothing he can do to the company that wouldn't be believable at this point. He's succeeded in making himself entirely immune to parody by making it impossible to write something that is so insane that he wouldn't possibly do it. All people can do is post facts and alternate history fan fiction.
Oh, great, he broke Poe's Law as well now.

Man, the Elon Musket Riders are out in full force trying to simp for a billionaire.

Also, it looks like maybe some SpaceX employees are getting fed up with his crap too, which is good.
All he literally has to do is be a half-decent boss. Instead, he runs in with no plan and brings in nobody with any expertise to help him, relying on workers who already were hesitant about remaining at the company due to his past reputation. I shudder to even think how many lawsuits Twitter (or, more appropriately, Elon Musk) will receive for all of these roll-outs that were started, then stopped, then completely ran in the wrong direction, then caught on fire, then exploded, and finally were disqualified for improper equipment.

Last edited:
All he literally has to do is be a half-decent boss. Instead, he runs in with no plan and brings in nobody with any expertise to help him, relying on workers who already were hesitant about remaining at the company due to his past reputation.
This is what happens when you're so insecure you spend your time surrounded by people who won't be honest with you and will instead constantly suck up to you. You begin to believe the hype and think that you always know best. Sooner or later it's going to backfire. It's sort of glorious to watch though (fired staff aside) because the guy is a huge **** and I want him to fail in the hope he'll get a reality check and will take his head out of his own arse for long enough to realise that running a company takes more than just money and posting memes on Twitter.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you're so insecure you spend your time surrounded by people who won't be honest with you and will instead constantly suck up to you. You begin to believe the hype and think that you always know best. Sooner or later it's going to backfire. It's sort of glorious to watch though (fired staff aside) because the guy is a huge **** and I want him to fail in the hope he'll get a reality check and will take his head out of his own arse for long enough to realise that running a company takes more than just money and posting memes on Twitter.
Wake the **** up, Samurai! He's got money to burn! :)

Though I do hope he'll have substantially less after the Twitter fiasco. Still, way way too much to care (for now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all think the SEC will have a case when it comes to Musk clearly driving Twitter into the ground on purpose?

I’ve seen the Musketeers out using the argument that Elon is actually a “genius” and this whole fiasco has been his way of gutting the company as quick as possible and leave it running on only the people necessary.

The reasoning for this? Reports that Elon wants to step down and put a new CEO in charge.

I’ve seen the Musketeers out using the argument that Elon is actually a “genius” and this whole fiasco has been his way of gutting the company as quick as possible and leave it running on only the people necessary.

The reasoning for this? Reports that Elon wants to step down and put a new CEO in charge.
Which also then proves he has no idea what he is doing and should put a new CEO in charge before crashing the company into the iceberg.

I would have thought, if that's his goal to salvage advertisers and calm their fears on the issue, that he would have led off with that.

Not bring it up after threatening advertisers for leaving the platform, launching a fake erification system that led to corporations losing millions of dollars after they were impersonated, or after he himself posted a laughable conspiracy theory about a sitting House member's spouse faking a B&E/assault in her home.

Last edited:
AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fh3qZoSXEAMwVyl
Fh3qZoRXkAAbkNL
Fh3qZoRWAAE4deT

Comedy is legal on Twitter.

Last edited:
These reply tweets mysteriously disappeared within seconds of my reading them.

Screenshot_20221118_214333_Chrome.jpg

They reappeared again so maybe my website is playing up. Wasn't Jones fined for defamation? Either way "Jones is an innocent victim" strikes me as a particularly ****** take on affairs, but maybe that's just me.

Screenshot_20221118_215052_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a crime. It may or may not be tortious, which is different and results in indirect state action through adjudication of civil disputes rather than direct state action through prosecution.

Back