America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,559 comments
Wonderful parenting going on in the household. I'm glad these folks know what's best for rest of us.
Tyler's father was arrested for exposing himself to teenaged girls at a bowling alley. Fine bunch.

Tyler's father was arrested for exposing himself to teenaged girls at a bowling alley. Fine bunch.
Fair game for a political alignment/world view that prioritizes indulging in....whatever feels good. It's really weird to see what's happening to the Christian right when the ethical mooring of the faith is simply discarded...or at least selectively followed.

Joe Biden's policies killed Laken Riley. :(
He ought to be imprisoned.
1709255887496.png

TB
Donald Trump's Covid policies killed 461,000 people.
He ought to be imprisoned.
Trump didn't create the kung flu.
He halted travel form China and restricted other foreign travel into the US, while repatriating more than 100,000 American citizens stranded abroad.
Biden alone, is completely to blame for importing criminals to ravage our great nation.

I can provide a long list of crimes, including multiple instances of child rape and other homicides perpetuated by people who were allowed, under Biden's guidance to stroll across our border, in violation of federal law.

It's disgraceful. A completely indefensible policy, as women and children are sexually assaulted and trafficked, enriching the Mexican cartels.

Nice job deflecting to Trump, but I think many of your ilk are gonna be unwilling to defend an open border policy.

Last edited:
Since the rest of us aren't stuck up in their Bronze Daddy's rear, waiting to be told what to think & say, here's reality:
But despite the former president’s campaign rhetoric, expert analysis and available data from major-city police departments show that despite several horrifying high-profile incidents, there is no evidence of a migrant-driven crime wave in the United States.
An NBC News review of available 2024 crime data from the cities targeted by Texas’ “Operation Lone Star,” which buses or flies migrants from the border to major cities in the interior — shows overall crime levels dropping in those cities that have received the most migrants.

Overall crime is down year over year in Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, New York and Los Angeles. Crime has risen in Washington, D.C., but local officials do not attribute the spike to migrants.
“At least a couple of recent studies show that undocumented immigrants are also not more likely to be involved in crime,” Ousey says — in part because of caution about their immigration status. “The individual-level studies actually show that they’re less involved than native-born citizens or second-generation immigrants.”

Another misconception often cited by critics is that crime is more prevalent in “sanctuary cities.” But a Department of Justice report found that “there was no evidence that the percentage of unauthorized or authorized immigrant population at the city level impacted shifts in the homicide rates and no evidence that immigration is connected to robbery at the city level.”
The data is incomplete on how many crimes each year are committed by migrants, primarily because most local police don’t record immigration status when they make arrests. But the studies that have been done on this, most recently by the University of Wisconsin-Madison, show that in Texas, where police do record immigration status, migrants commit fewer crimes per capita.

In December 2020, researchers studying Texas crime statistics found that “contrary to public perception, we observe considerably lower felony arrest rates among undocumented immigrants compared to legal immigrants and native-born U.S. citizens and find no evidence that undocumented criminality has increased in recent years.”

Even when dummies like Abbott help traffic migrants further into the country, those cities don't see any additional crime.

Last edited:
Since the rest of us aren't stuck up in their Bronze Daddy's rear, waiting to be told what to think & say, here's reality:
You're using facts on people who believe they are right, despite all factual evidence to the contrary. They cannot be reasoned with.

Even when dummies like Abbott help traffic migrants further into the country, those cities don't see any additional crime.
Nice research, but why should one crime committed by an illegal alien be acceptable?
Why shouldn't that perpetrator not be immediately deported?
What exactly are you defending?

Last edited:
You're using facts on people who believe they are right, despite all factual evidence to the contrary. They cannot be reasoned with.
You're right, which is why I choose not to quote them b/c it's beyond their ability. It's for everyone else.
Nice research, but why should one crime committed by an illegal alien be acceptable?
Why should that perpetrator not be immediately deported?
What are you defending?
Sorry, that's a strawman argument; I never made such claims. I only disproved your claim about migrant crime.

Clown Losing GIF by Travis

lol

We've got people crossing the border speaking Old Aramaic, Northern Manx, Paleo-Corsican and Strand Frisian. They're dead languages. Nobody speaks them. Nobody but the people crossing the border.

What does it say about Republicans that they support a bitch as stupid as that one?

Last edited:
lol

We've got people crossing the border speaking Old Aramaic, Northern Manx, Paleo-Corsican and Strand Frisian. They're dead languages. Nobody speaks them. Nobody but the people crossing the border.

What does it say about Republicans that they support a bitch as stupid as that one?

Very few people crossing the border are speaking Middle High German. Unless a few yentas got lost on their way to canasta.

lol

If any of them speak whatever language the Voynich Manuscript is written in, then I know a lot of linguists and historians who would love to have a talk with them.

Defend the right for a legal citizen to commit crimes in our/your country.
Why?
This girl would still be alive if it weren't for an illegal alien, defended by sanctuary cities, and our dip**** president.
That's the point.
I feel for her family and friends, and it's disheartening that there are people who don't.
What are you even fighting for?
1709262731290.png

Last edited:
This girl would still be alive if it weren't for an illegal alien, defended by sanctuary cities, and our dip**** president.
And all these people would still be alive if it weren't for legal citizens, defended by republicans and the NRA, and your utterly **** gun laws.

Shut up.

Last edited:
All you did was amuse yourself, while being ineffectual.
I was talking about securing the border. What were you doing?
You know, I've had just about enough of your double standards.

If border control is so important to you, then why didn't Trump do more to secure it in his four years in power? Perhaps you're saying that's not enough time. If so, then why are you slamming Biden for supppsedly not doing more in the same time or less, despite a Republican dominated Congress doing everything they could to stand in his way?

Last edited:
Really?
Should her family shut up?
1709265429074.png

I'm talking about this girl right here, who should still be among us.
Leftist policies erased her. You can't reconcile that.
Defend homicidal illegal aliens all you want, but it makes you look like a clown.

Back