America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,144 comments
Really?
Should her family shut up?
View attachment 1332880

I'm talking about this girl right here, who should still be among us.
Leftist policies erased her. You can't reconcile that.
Defend homicidal illegal aliens all you want, but it makes you look like a clown.
You're losing it over one person but when countered with thousands of people losing their lives due to some good old Americans, you blow it off like it's nothing.

That's downright appalling.

Joe Biden's policies killed Laken Riley. :(
He ought to be imprisoned.
Trump didn't create the kung flu.
He halted travel form China and restricted other foreign travel into the US, while repatriating more than 100,000 American citizens stranded abroad.
Trump tried "pretending" the pandemic away.

Australia didn't create the Covid virus either. But they were able to take a leadership position, even though those actions were unpopular at the time.

If Trump and his "best people" had had competent policies, the US would have had a per capita Covid death rate similar to Australia. That would have saved about half a million lives.

Trump was scared of MAGA. And still is.

It's also appalling that he doesn't give a flying **** except to use her death for his political outrage towards a President he won't like regardless.

I came to post exactly this.

I feel for her family and friends

You clearly don't. Your words and actions don't match up. If you did care you wouldn't be using her murder to try and score cheap political points.

Feel free* to prove me right by trying to equate my calling out your appalling behaviour to me supporting illegal immigrants murdering people or some other stupid false equivalency.

*I recognise you don't need my permission to do something you're desperate to do anyway.

Why?
This girl would still be alive if it weren't for an illegal alien, defended by sanctuary cities, and our dip**** president.
That's the point.
I feel for her family and friends, and it's disheartening that there are people who don't.
What are you even fighting for?
View attachment 1332870
Your problem is that you are using a case of someone being killed by an illegal alien to try to say that illegal aliens are bad. The problem with that is that that kind of logic ultimately means that most things in society (or nature for that matter) are bad and should be banned. Cars should be banned, dogs should be banned, pianos should be banned, electricity should be banned, fire should be banned, water should be banned, food should be banned, etc. etc. That kind of reasoning (“if it wasn’t for X, Y would still be alive, therefore X should be banned”) doesn’t hold up.

Last edited:
Trump didn't create the kung flu.
He halted travel form China and restricted other foreign travel into the US, while repatriating more than 100,000 American citizens stranded abroad.
Biden alone, is completely to blame for importing criminals to ravage our great nation.
He said Ivermectine helped against Covid, so he actively killed people and more than 1.
He said injecting bleach would help cleanse the body, so he again actively killed people and probably again, more than 1.
He then said hydroxychloroquine would help...

See the pattern emerging here?

Yvnegosk hinegi?

Screenshot_20240301_145944_Firefox.jpg

@sturk0167 Go away and tell people that this liberal echo chamber silences free speech and independent thought but this time, don't come back.

Last edited:
I figured it out.
This girl
this girl
You're mourning what you perceive to be a lost opportunity. You wanted to pull a Roy Moore.

Why are Republicans so wont to disregard and/or denigrate the consent of others? They do it with rape (including of minors) and they do it with abortion prohibitions. Of course they view abortion prohibitions as, sooner rather than later, providing them with individuals whose consent they may disregard and upon whom they may prey.

Your problem is that you are using a case of someone being killed by an illegal alien to try to say that illegal aliens are bad. The problem with that is that that kind of logic ultimately means that most things in society (or nature for that matter) are bad and should be banned. Cars should be banned, dogs should be banned, pianos should be banned, electricity should be banned, fire should be banned, water should be banned, food should be banned, etc. etc. That kind of reasoning (“if it wasn’t for X, Y would still be alive, therefore X should be banned”) doesn’t hold up.
Curiously, it doesn't apply to Republicans. It's either inconsistent, which is to say they think Republicans should be exempt, or they don't think Republicans raping children is bad.

Last edited:
Those admirals who granted use of the ship weren't happy when Cher turned up in a super skimpy outfit and draping herself over those sailors but the enlisted men didn't seem to mind.

Last edited:
TB
You're losing it over one person but when countered with thousands of people losing their lives due to some good old Americans, you blow it off like it's nothing.

That's downright appalling.

It's also appalling that he doesn't give a flying **** except to use her death for his political outrage towards a President he won't like regardless.

Which member is doing this?

Roo
I came to post exactly this.

You clearly don't. Your words and actions don't match up. If you did care you wouldn't be using her murder to try and score cheap political points.

Feel free* to prove me right by trying to equate my calling out your appalling behaviour to me supporting illegal immigrants murdering people or some other stupid false equivalency.

*I recognise you don't need my permission to do something you're desperate to do anyway.

This whole thing right here was just great and I felt like I had to call it out.

YVAN EHT NIOJ
My family keeps pressuring me to join the navy. I refuse, killing people by violence is not meant for humanity. I'm not risking my life out there, no way in hell. There is tons of weapons/nuclear bombs and **** that can be extremely deadly to humans/animals. Not worth it.

@UKMikey Cher? Where did you hear about that?

!YZARC SI GNIHT SCITILOP ELOHW SIHT (Read Backwards)

Last edited:
My family keeps pressuring me to join the navy. I refuse, killing people by violence is not meant for humanity. I'm not risking my life out there, no way in hell. There is tons of weapons/nuclear bombs and **** that can be extremely deadly to humans/animals. Not worth it.
Totally valid choice not joining the navy or military, but killing people with violence is the one thing that humanity in general is incredibly passionate about. They've been doing it for thousands of years, and they just can't seem to get enough of it. If there's one thing humans are meant for, it's killing each other over stupid ******** like whose imaginary friend is best.

Kind of a shame, because otherwise some of them seem like cool froods.

@UKMikey Cher? Where did you hear about that?
I didn't hear about it. I read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Could_Turn_Back_Time#Music_video
Wikipedia
The outfit and risque nature of the video were a complete surprise to the Navy, who expected Cher to wear a jumpsuit for the concert, as presented on storyboards during original discussions with producers. The sailors were already in place and the band had begun playing when Cher emerged in her outfit. Lieutenant Commander Steve Honda from the Navy's Hollywood Liaison office requested [video director Marty] Callner briefly suspend shooting and convince Cher to change into more conservative attire, but Callner refused. [Source: Interview with Lt. Mark Walker]

Last edited:
I know I'm quite late, but I wish I could "like" this post more than once.

Back