american championship b-spec

Messages
86
Messages
mineralgrey01gt
What is everyone using for this race? My rm zr1 should keep up with them and beat them but my driver is too stupid to not brake in the turns so much. I turned off things but what are you all's setups?
 
I wish you could cut his brake line, or put really crappy brakes. I wonder what would happen if you set is brake bias to 1 and 1.
 
I am not sure but id love to know. I may try it and see what happens. I am trying to grind and get some xp but damn it sucks
 
I finally got passed it in my RM'd ZR1.

What I found helped is to spam "overtake" even after you've taken the lead. This causes your driver to take a more aggressive line which will give you a good gap.

As for the Setup, I had the top speed at 255 and aero at max.
 
I used a Ford GT LM Race Car for both races (+ engine mod). Was pretty easy, even with a LV15 driver.
 
I wonder what would happen if you set is brake bias to 1 and 1.

It's not different than setting it on 5 - 5 or 10-10. It's just a ratio for front and rear balance.
 
I wish you could cut his brake line, or put really crappy brakes. I wonder what would happen if you set is brake bias to 1 and 1.

I've tried that, put them at F0 R0 doesn't change anything, he still brakes.
 
Well, hopefully PD allows us to cut the brake line in an update. After he wins the race, stopping is his problem.
 
I used a Ford GT LM Race Car for both races (+ engine mod). Was pretty easy, even with a LV15 driver.

really? I have one ill have to try it but i dont see it being that much better than a rm zr1
 
Well, hopefully PD allows us to cut the brake line in an update. After he wins the race, stopping is his problem.

I lol'd. And I'm also hopeful for this update.
 
I used Dale Jr.'s #88. It's huge compared to the other cars.

:lol:
 
My zr1 rm beat both event's but only just, my chaparral 2J on the other hand dominates by alot.
 
I used my 66 Shelby Cobra, it may be old, but it runs with (and in my case better) than the other cars in the race. Had a little trouble and only won by 1.5s on the Daytona track, but it took care of business no problem on the other races. Plus i'm pretty sure I won that car so it was free :-)
 
Back