American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,296 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
marluxiaXI11
Have you already forgotten about the GT Academy?

That's somewhat different, Sony/Nissan/Polyphony are Multimillion dollar corporations. Every Gt5 player knows about GTAcadamy. Every over 18 GT5 player can compete in it, not 16 people.
 
You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity. I'll admit, I've gone to the website to check out what they have to offer. But the price tag...:lol:. If in the end you just want to spread the word about your product, then I'd say its a pretty good way to start.

I was joking with my wife one day and showed her a cockpit that someone built that looked like an ottoman when it was put away. She was actually excited about it because it was an extra piece for her to furnish the house with. So, if I ever do get around to actually building one, thats the route I will go with.
 
I was joking with my wife one day and showed her a cockpit that someone built that looked like an ottoman when it was put away. She was actually excited about it because it was an extra piece for her to furnish the house with. So, if I ever do get around to actually building one, thats the route I will go with.

I think that's why they make billiard tables that turn into a dining room set. So husbands have an excuse to buy them. 👍
 
Whaaaa?!?!?!...Hmmm, I need to make a quick edit to my Christmas list. I need one for the basement. Knowing her she would prolly get me one of those Fischer price ones.
 
Last edited:
siennadiningpooltable.jpg


Oh, I guess we should get back on topic. Er, here you go.

3104086648_ebe59edb11.jpg


Vroom vroom :D

Okay I'm done derailing now. Going to bed.
 
my "cockpit" is an office chair and a tv dinner stand lol, which sucks sometimes when i have to turn the wheel real fast the legs on the tv stand move and i have to keep moving the stand back every so often.
 
Dude, your bed is a car.
Yeah, but its a ****ing sweet car.
:lol:

Back on topic...again. So how bout them Fords huh? Took off all the down force in the rear and now I'm hitting like 230 down the straights. Ok sorry, no I'm not. :(
 
I sit in a dinner chair with the TV too low and park it about 4 feet from the TV with my ds3 and 1 year old running rampant.
 
I also use a tv dinner tray thing, but I spread out my knees a little to stabilize it lol.

And I do feel the fords need a little bump, maybe not much, like 450-480, somewhere in there.
 
Maybe the 458 too for this track. :lol:
 
My TV is 40" but it sits on a low stand, so my chair is up too high, but I manage it.
 
Speaking of TVs I just replaced mine that stopped working with our old living room TV. It's big but it's fuzzy. :(
 
I use a fuzzy tube 32" tv in my basement with a card table to clamp my wheel onto.
 
The screen of my TV is approximately eight inches from my face.
I clamp the wheel onto the same table the TV is on.
 
I used to have a 19" flatscreen Polaroid that was good and clear ;)
 
gogatrs
The screen of my TV is approximately eight inches from my face.
I clamp the wheel onto the same table the TV is on.

Smooth lol
 
The screen of my TV is approximately eight inches from my face.
I clamp the wheel onto the same table the TV is on.

My screen is approximately 8 inches. jk Its about 15 inches. i use my laptop to play PS3.
 
I use an old 45 in plasma, about 6? years old, doing the typical plasma deteriorating and all black areas have red dots in them.
 
rocko100
I use an old 45 in plasma, about 6? years old, doing the typical plasma deteriorating and all black areas have red dots in them.

Oh yeah? Well my screen picture goes into 2 tone lettering, similar looking to a 3D TV! :lol:
 
I gues the worse thing is sometimes i dont see the corner until im at it. I dont get very good far ahead view. i guess not seeing a corner means youll go faster lol. Ive adjusted to it prety well. Wheni first stared using it it felt sooo small and it was impossbile for me to drive. Now it just feels normal.
I used to think that tv size mattered in going uickly but i think ive shown myself thats not the case.
 
I have my wheel sitting on a laptop table from Walmart. Basically a dinner tray and very unstable. 👎
 
That looks sweet Pipi!
 
Pipi those are awesome!
OP and I think avatar worthy as well.
 
The 2nd one looks better IMO. More professional.
 
:drool: 👍 :D you got real life pics or couldn't find em? Or they wouldn't work?

i don't try find real pics, i want to do something different 👍
 
Combined ALMS/GTPFIA practice room open:
1472 - 6118 - 3830 - 2743 - 5981
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back