American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stayed in the area for Thanksgiving, but the amount of food was ridiculous.

I just bought and set up a dfgt, so I'm not sure how it will affect my race. Practice is needed!
 
My time in the practice room was a 1:46:8xx. I can certainly go faster on some sections, and a bit of tuning in place.


By the way, is custom trannies allowed?

And Cowboys, you can try setting more brake bias to the front. Should make the 1st turn a breeze. If you try to turn under braking the front tires will burn up though.
 
rb26x
I just stayed in the area for Thanksgiving, but the amount of food was ridiculous.

I just bought and set up a dfgt, so I'm not sure how it will affect my race. Practice is needed!

Yes it is, it will most likely change your drוvחוg style.
 
elitedriver123
My time in the practice room was a 1:46:8xx. I can certainly go faster on some sections, and a bit of tuning in place.

By the way, is custom trannies allowed?

And Cowboys, you can try setting more brake bias to the front. Should make the 1st turn a breeze. If you try to turn under braking the front tires will burn up though.

Yea I sort of discovered that I think. I can get 1:47s. I can probably lower the ride height all the way like before and lower the downforce for straight line speed. And maybe tweak the tranny's top speed.
 
I think it was 31 last season if I remember correctly?
 
Should be around 200 miles.
 
Gatrs I can't PM you, like I said, my computer won't let me, unless you PM me first.
 
elitedriver123
Should be around 200 miles.

*250 KM.

And Seth I'll PM you now.
 
Premium....
 
What's your opinion on the seat give-a-way? I personally think its rather stupid...
 
Do what? The company seat? Or something for gaming? I'm confused.
 
Tower Turn 13
Do what? The company seat? Or something for gaming? I'm confused.

A company is giving a $600 racing seat to whoever wins a Racing series. Here. At GTP. A video game.
3cd8a33a.png
 
He probably hasn't read the news.

Confusion isn't a reason to use that picture.
 
That pic is way too overused.
And Jav's series also offers a seat as a prize.
Problem?
 
gogatrs
That pic is way too overused.
And Jav's series also offers a seat as a prize.
Problem?

If Tissimo is in that series he must have a bar with a bunch of those as stools. :scared:
 
There not my problem, (Jav/Masi). My problem is the dumb business move of giving away a seat to a person hosting a relatively small video game tournament thing. That's $600, to bring attention to maybe 2000 active users, of which maybe 60 are looking for a cockpit, of which maybe 1 or 2 will buy it in the end. Which they won't, because they'll try to win it from the contest.
 
rocko100
There not my problem, (Jav/Masi). My problem is the dumb business move of giving away a seat to a person hosting a relatively small video game tournament thing. That's $600, to bring attention to maybe 2000 active users, of which maybe 60 are looking for a cockpit, of which maybe 1 or 2 will buy it in the end. Which they won't, because they'll try to win it from the contest.

If they do win. ;) and it's advertising. And still what you said is profit.
 
Cowboys965
If they do win. ;) and it's advertising. And still what you said is profit.

Although not much, and still dumb when advertising with ads on multiple websites would be cheaper, and bring the product to the attention of more people
 
rocko100
Although not much, and still dumb when advertising with ads on multiple websites would be cheaper, and bring the product to the attention of more people

Still. $$$$$$$$
 
Yeah, what Cowboys pretty much said. It's mostly for advertising and marketing reasons. Pretty crazy they're offering a 600 Euro cockpit just by winning a video game racing series online.
 
elitedriver123
Yeah, what Cowboys pretty much said. It's mostly for advertising and marketing reasons.
Yes. But as I said earlier there's cheaper and more effective ways.
 
Yes. But as I said earlier there's cheaper and more effective ways.

Like an ultra rare Nerf Gun offered to a winner of a month-long Nerf tournament?
 
Yeah, what Cowboys pretty much said. It's mostly for advertising and marketing reasons. Pretty crazy they're offering a 600 Euro cockpit just by winning a video game racing series online.

Have you already forgotten about the GT Academy?
 
Have you already forgotten about the GT Academy?

Yes, I did lol. But I heard some rumors of the participants already having racing experience. Just rumors, so..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back