American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,352 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's best I hide where no one can find me during this challenge thing.
 
Tower Turn 13
I think it's best I hide where no one can find me during this challenge thing.

Maybe Mitch will have another Stealth R10 for you?
 
gogatrs
Maybe Mitch will have another Stealth R10 for you?

:lol:

YESH! SAVE DATA RESTORED!

THANK GOD I BOUGHT THAT USB!
YEEESSSSS!

But I went from level 40 b spec to 38. :p

And I gotta re-install the tune on the 458.
 
Can't be traded plus it's too slow....we need the R18 or R18+ (crazy fast that car but yes crap view from the interior....).
 
Stavelot
Can't be traded plus it's too slow....we need the R18 or R18+ (crazy fast that car but yes crap view from the interior....).

:lol:
Will you race in that for us?
 
Hey guys, this is Jake from the last round, I drove Lmp1.

I'd like to keep racing in this series, but if there's going to be 2 LMP1 drivers and 3 lmp2 drivers, I think converging to one Lmp class is the only sensible option.

Jav, I know you like lmp2 a lot, what do you think of combining classes?
 
harvickfan
Hey guys, this is Jake from the last round, I drove Lmp1.

I'd like to keep racing in this series, but if there's going to be 2 LMP1 drivers and 3 lmp2 drivers, I think converging to one Lmp class is the only sensible option.

Jav, I know you like lmp2 a lot, what do you think of combining classes?

You're not allowed to drive for bk in any series vs. series challenges, though. ;)
We'll see about one LMP class, but quite a few drivers couldn't make it last week. We'll see...
 
Lol gatrs I'm afraid I'm going to have to rep team Bermuda, your demands notwithstanding hahaha
 
harvickfan
Lol gatrs I'm afraid I'm going to have to rep team Bermuda, your demands notwithstanding hahaha

I'll take note of that. :sly:
 
Hey guys, this is Jake from the last round, I drove Lmp1.

I'd like to keep racing in this series, but if there's going to be 2 LMP1 drivers and 3 lmp2 drivers, I think converging to one Lmp class is the only sensible option.

Jav, I know you like lmp2 a lot, what do you think of combining classes?

I originaly signed up for LMP1 but after experiencing the close racing of LMP2 I got hooked!
 
Tower Turn 13
Yes, father. Jeez I'm never good enough for you. I'm running away to become an acrobat in the circus.

You realize this makes you T_Ray's grandson. I don't think you want to go there.

Stavelot
If the R18 is added to the game yes I'll see if I can manage the time....

Awwww. Don't be like that. You will be hated by all of us if we don't win and you don't race.
Just remember, it only takes one report to get you banned forever. :trollface:
 
Awwww. Don't be like that. You will be hated by all of us if we don't win and you don't race.
Just remember, it only takes one report to get you banned forever. :trollface:

Sorry but real life is picking up a bit lately....it is silly season afterall ;) Definitely won't make this week as I have a seat fitting along with some track time coming...
 
Awwww. Don't be like that. You will be hated by all of us if we don't win and you don't race.
Just remember, it only takes one report to get you banned forever. :trollface:
I just figured this out *facepalm*
 
elitedriver123
Nice pictures TT13 👍 Maybe we can merge our photo skills into the thread, eh?

Triple threat! Don't forget me! :sly:
 
My netbook just came back from getting a new HDD, so I'll be putting pictures up as well...
 
They're average, not great, not bad. I use the one as my XMB background.
 
I think I'm definitely not the best of us with pictures. I just like to get in there with weird angles and action shots, but I definitely have seen some from others here that are really good.
 
azurz.jpg

Anyone remember this? :scared:
 
The whole challenge thing is interesting. Def have to get Jav and Blaze to rep ALMS. What ever happened to Potato? If I remember correctly, he swept the series in season one with the Audi R10.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
The whole challenge thing is interesting. Def have to get Jav and Blaze to rep ALMS. What ever happened to Potato? If I remember correctly, he swept the series in season one with the Audi R10.

Ruffles? :lol:
 
I think I'm definitely not the best of us with pictures. I just like to get in there with weird angles and action shots, but I definitely have seen some from others here that are really good.

You should try reading on some Guides on the GT5 Photomode sub-forum. It helped me a bit on capturing nice pictures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back