American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,362 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just a suggestion, maybe bring the old standard R8's to P2. after all, they were what mainly raced the Pescarollo's (and Dyson Lola's at the time) but it adds variety to the field. with practically all the same car, it's just tunes and driver that make the win. (which 95% of racing should be) but cars with strengths and weaknesses are what makes a nice race. just throwing that out. thought of it last night. maybe not this season, but whatever works.

The R8 will slaughter the Pesky's horrendously, it's a top 2/3 LMP
 
Hey, don't forget about me for the special race. I will represent for this series.

Also I would go to LMP2, but I don't like standard cars. The handling just seems off in standards.
 
gogatrs
Yes!
Another follower!
:bowdown:

Talk to Thursday and his dad, it's a religion. I favored Risi more, and a Laguna this year Risi ran out of fuel near the end of the last lap, letting Flying Lizard and I think a C6.R pass after a brutal battle between Risi and Flying Lizard.

Also Thursday, about Mel, #^%+ off.
 
ronin85
Hey, don't forget about me for the special race. I will represent for this series.

Yes!
We'll be unbeatable!
 
TT13, it's Risi Competizione, I love them.
Yeah I think Vilander and Melo drive for Luxury Racing in the European series. They're my favorite as well. Winning potential, unfortunately their cars had too many problems.

Lizards better, with Patar Long!

.
You and Gatrs should get a room ;)

Talk to Thursday and his dad, it's a religion. I favored Risi more, and a Laguna this year Risi ran out of fuel near the end of the last lap, letting Flying Lizard and I think a C6.R pass after a brutal battle between Risi and Flying Lizard.

Also Thursday, about Mel, #^%+ off.
I actually like Flying Lizards as well as Faulken as an underdog to the stupid M3s and Vettes. But Risi I like much more. Jaime Melo is my favorite driver, though that win by FL was well deserved after Melo practically drove them into a concrete barrier to block (not proud of him in that moment).
 
Yeah the blocking wasn't the best. Fuel shortage was like karma.
 
practice room

1472 6118 3744 3750 6570
 
Isn't the actual ALMS season over?
 
Yes it finished over a month ago now at Petit Le Mans....
 
Isn't the actual ALMS season over?
yes.

Also Thursday, about Mel, #^%+ off.

Can't tell if kidding or seriously ticked. (is pi$$3d a forbidden word here? I'm used to an anything-goes forum so I get banned easily on E-rated game forums.)\

I love Lizard because when I was younger I saw them at Lime Rock, and was the coolest thing ever (besides the 3 rotor Courage C65 going on the uphill. pure awesomeness) After living with my dad, you're kinda forced to get an attachment to Porsche. We're not a Phillies or Eagles family, we're a Flying Lizard and Brumos family :)
 
Thursday7
yes.

Can't tell if kidding or seriously ticked. (is pi$$3d a forbidden word here? I'm used to an anything-goes forum so I get banned easily on E-rated game forums.)\

I love Lizard because when I was younger I saw them at Lime Rock, and was the coolest thing ever (besides the 3 rotor Courage C65 going on the uphill. pure awesomeness) After living with my dad, you're kinda forced to get an attachment to Porsche. We're not a Phillies or Eagles family, we're a Flying Lizard and Brumos family :)

We must be related somehow.
 
Thursday, (I'm just calling you that so people aren't wondering who Jeremy/Jerome is) I wasn't actually mad. I don't think p***** is too bad but I go on here too much to take a chance. Mel jokes are annoying now, as she is being a b****. That word is banned for sure lol.
 
well ive been kicked out of the practice room twice now, everytime someone uses their laptop in this house the dsl goes out of sync for a minute or so. i really dont need to tune anyway i just wanted some traffic
 
So me, Gatrs, and Thursday have been to Lime Rock Park. :D

You won't like I went there for though. :sly:
 
We must be related somehow.

hah! how much of what I said relates to you?

Thursday, (I'm just calling you that so people aren't wondering who Jeremy/Jerome is) I wasn't actually mad. I don't think p***** is too bad but I go on here too much to take a chance. Mel jokes are annoying in front of her, as she is being a b****. That word is banned for sure lol.


fixed.

and it really wasn't a joke by the way (BTW!)


So me, Gatrs, and Thursday have been to Lime Rock Park. :D

Don't forget to add that rb26x hasn't been there
 
I wish my parents weren't super-'merican sports fans and liked racing other than NASCAR.
 
I've never been to Lime Rock but I have been to Spa (and others) :lol:
 
Thursday7
hah! how much of what I said relates to you?

As a matter of fact, all of it.
 
"Jonathan, get off the games, I wanna watch TV!"

"why, whats on?"

"I don't know, I just wanna watch tv"

I feel bad for you.


As a matter of fact, all of it.

please tell me you were at the 2005 New England Grand Prix for ALMS
 
IndyCar? Anyone? *Crickets*

._.
 
Thursday7
please tell me you were at the 2005 New England Grand Prix for ALMS

Yup.
 
IndyCar? Anyone? *Crickets*

._.


HAHAHAHHHAA J.R. Hidebrand HAHAHAHAHAAH



we were close at one time. how old were you at the time? I was camping on the no-name straight. doubt you do, but do you remember ever venturing around and seeing a grey vanagon? or possibly a white school bus? (like a short one)
 
Thursday7
HAHAHAHHHAA J.R. Hidebrand HAHAHAHAHAAH

we were close at one time. how old were you at the time? I was camping on the no-name straight. doubt you do, but do you remember ever venturing around and seeing a grey vanagon? or possibly a white school bus? (like a short one)

Coolest van ever.
 
Coolest van ever.

lol it's practically a race van. interior is gutted. AC and heat removed, and bench seat out half the time.


one year we will go to Lime Rock. whether it's in the Westfalia, S13, or 'Maro.
 
I live like a half hour away from Lime Rock. ;)

But I saw Modifieds and NASCAR.

:sly:
 
Thursday7
lol it's practically a race van. interior is gutted. AC and heat removed, and bench seat out half the time.

one year we will go to Lime Rock. whether it's in the Westfalia, S13, or 'Maro.

How about we restore the Sprite or Alfa for Mike and take it up ourselves? That would be awesome.
Edit:And after gutting all that's left is a mini fridge, a stove, curtains, a fold-out table, and literally the kitchen sink right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back