American Muscle

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 825 comments
  • 84,626 views
fXURqYZ.jpg

HDR Vette ;)
HI gapanja, what effect you use for this photo? photoshop?
 
Friggin love this car! Me and @DolHaus have a tune for it, if you want it.

Oh great, thank you for the info. I used a GT5 setup because i dont found a GT6 tune. I will try your tune. The car is realy great and since today i love this car. :)
 
Oh great, thank you for the info. I used a GT5 setup because i dont found a GT6 tune. I will try your tune. The car is realy great and since today i love this car. :)
It's a beautiful car. I came up with the numbers, and Dolhaus told me what numbers to change. I just kept experimenting with his advice and it all fell together. I'll link it in a second.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/haus-of-flying-daggers.301978/#post-9300911 it's a stiff setup, for stability, so it's better on the faster tracks, not the technical ones. The gearing reflects that.
 
My Boss 302 & my fire breathing Cobra
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


Cobras!
image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 21
Very nice photos. Fantastic.

If only they could sound as good as they look.
 
Back