American Muscle

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 825 comments
  • 84,625 views
What wheels are those on the 68? Been trying to find them. Nice shots ;)

Thanks :), I'm not sure of the exact name of the wheel but it's something like "Enkei Baja" I think. It may not be available in all sizes though.
 
1524333_464463056987634_1054097050_o.jpg
 
I've fallen in love with this car.

(This is what 1,630 horsepower looks like coming out of a turn.)
1630 hp... wat?
 
1630 hp... wat?
It's 1,087hp without nitrous (which is still ridiculously powerful). I still have vestiges of my old drag build in this car, like the nitrous tank that adds another 50% of the horsepower. I mostly use it on long straights, but it's good for kicking the tail out quickly on photoshoots.
 
Picture Request.. would love to see a Pic of the gen 5 viper face to face with the C7? like both cars facing each other. as close as you can get them.
 
Thank you, Hervé! Your Viper pano is very nice too, superb light.
 
My avatar photo is one of the most iconic photos of Peter Brock at Mount Panorama. To get a car to lift it's front left coming down through The Dipper like that is very hard to do! I couldn't quite do it, but I gave it a shot!
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg

Ok, so I was in a Ford, that probably didn't help matters much...
 


Might get some new wheels again, but for now these will do. This thing is a power sliding monster, it's just crazy fun!
 
Back