American Muscle

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 825 comments
  • 84,625 views
My Viper TA replica:

Gemasolar.jpg


MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg


Not 100% accurate, but that's the closest the game lets me. Shame you can't remove the stripes in this case. There should be an option to remove them. I could try with a white Viper so I don't get the strripes but I think the orange looks way cooler.
 
My Viper TA replica:

Gemasolar.jpg


MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg


Not 100% accurate, but that's the closest the game lets me. Shame you can't remove the stripes in this case. There should be an option to remove them. I could try with a white Viper so I don't get the strripes but I think the orange looks way cooler.
Good try and the replica.
 
Dodge Viper SRT TA (Replica)

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


Dodge Viper SRT & Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

10


11


12


Plymouth Superbird

13


14


15


16



​

How did you remove the stripes on the Viper? Did you use photoshop or is your car like that in game?
 
It's the Yellow Viper without stripes, I just changed the color with Gimp.

Ah, so you're cheating :sly:
But those pics are really good, you fooled me there. 👍
 
Back