GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Practice room up
0475 4182 1217 0774 2276

Edit: room closed, glad to see the voodoo doll still works @Cornbread243
That last race was a given. Spa at night though..... I kept missing two turns. It was like ilflying blind. I'm guessing my settings are too dark. But I still finished seconds ahead of you. Your voodoo doll may need a recharge.

That last race was a given. Spa at night though..... I kept missing two turns. It was like ilflying blind. I'm guessing my settings are too dark. But I still finished seconds ahead of you. Your voodoo doll may need a recharge.
Lol thank @Mrs Neutty and I missed the pits with engine damage hahahaha nice to see you back on track man

We have 2 lobbies tonight. Would like a few more to join in.
UPCOMING RACE

11/19
Week 6
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Gr.4
12:00 Fine Weather
Grid Start
Tire Wear - 4x
Fuel Wear - 3x

Confirmations are open, you have until Tuesday, 11/19, at 8:00pm Eastern to confirm. To confirm simply click HERE and reply with Confirming.

Hello from Spa!!! Just unloaded the BK,Fanta, Viper here in the paddock, setting up for some practice.
Screenshot_20191119-121946_Companion.jpg

Today is a special day in ARL it was 1 year ago ARL started with an idea to push both driver and car to the max. Our first preseason race only having 9 drivers on the grid I was a little skeptical on how the series would be received given none of the other series I saw ran high tire wear, high fuel consumption and a 3 month season so it was a big gamble on our part but since then it has paid off big time. 1 year later i'm glad to see ARL has become a mainstay series and that is thanks to each and everyone of you guys, the BoD can't say thank you enough for your continued support. We have always been a series for the drivers good bad fast or slow doesn't matter what your skill level is if you have an opinion, we want to hear it. I hope to be in the same position next year and im back here thanking each and every one of you guys(and girl) again, this is why we do it, I know from time to time there are going to be set backs no one is perfect but to know you guys can adapt and change on the fly helps more than you all know. So here is to another year of ARL racing and hopefully many more!

Special thanks to:

@Nick Cannella
@Ryan Kirk
@Herimopp89
@Jw_wk1010
@Neutty
@PApunk924
@Cornbread243 (facebook)
@Jacob Falcon (twitter)
@WanganGhost (OG member)
@GTP_Guido (a.k.a. Hirnsauger, this man got punted more times in a Gr.4 season than a dolphins football and never had 1 complaint)
@Infineon (lap counts so if we run over blame him! lol)
And everyone who continues to support ARL I could go on for pages but figure you guys are tired of hearing me babble lol

You guys have done a lot of the behind the scenes stuff and although it doesn't get noticed as often as it should I really appreciate everything you guys do to help keep ARL moving forward.

Last edited:
Today is a special day in ARL it was 1 year ago ARL started with an idea to push both driver and car to the max. Our first preseason race only having 9 drivers on the grid I was a little skeptical on how the series would be received given none of the other series I saw ran high tire wear, high fuel consumption and a 3 month season so it was a big gamble on our part but since then it has paid off big time. 1 year later i'm glad to see ARL has become a mainstay series and that is thanks to each and everyone of you guys, the BoD can't say thank you enough for your continued support. We have always been a series for the drivers good bad fast or slow doesn't matter what your skill level is if you have an opinion, we want to hear it. I hope to be in the same position next year and im back here thanking each and every one of you guys(and girl) again, this is why we do it, I know from time to time there are going to be set backs no one is perfect but to know you guys can adapt and change on the fly helps more than you all know. So here is to another year of ARL racing and hopefully many more!

Special thanks to:

@Nick Cannella
@Ryan Kirk
@Herimopp89
@Jw_wk1010
@Neutty
@PApunk924
@Cornbread243 (facebook)
@Jacob Falcon (twitter)
@WanganGhost (OG member)
@GTP_Guido (a.k.a. Hirnsauger, this man got punted more times in a Gr.4 season than a dolphins football and never had 1 complaint)
And everyone who continues to support ARL I could go on for pages but figure you guys are tired of hearing me babble lol

You guys have done a lot of the behind the scenes stuff and although it doesn't get noticed as often as it should I really appreciate everything you guys do to help keep ARL moving forward.

While I was not on the BOD at the start of the ARL I was actually just looking to race. Then when I was invited right around the midway point of the preseason I didn't know what to do. I enjoy this racing and hell even the Pre season joked with Jw to take the Mustang and he ran the Mustang. I forget what I even used here we are a year later and lot has changed within the game it is crazy. We have all had our moments to even me driving home from Philly just to take out Nick on the second lap. I was so pissed at my self and had to leave the room.

Honestly while we always say this is a league about the drivers, We sure do try to make it about our drivers. We always look at every idea that has been brought up we make it about having a good time all the time.

Special thanks to:

@Nick Cannella
@Ryan Kirk
@Herimopp89
@Jw_wk1010
@Neutty
@PApunk924
@Cornbread243 (facebook)
@Jacob Falcon (twitter)
@WanganGhost (OG member)

It has been my pleasure to serve this league and it’s awesome driver base for the last 12 months. Here’s to many more ARL anniversaries! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

While I was not on the BOD at the start of the ARL I was actually just looking to race. Then when I was invited right around the midway point of the preseason I didn't know what to do. I enjoy this racing and hell even the Pre season joked with Jw to take the Mustang and he ran the Mustang. I forget what I even used here we are a year later and lot has changed within the game it is crazy. We have all had our moments to even me driving home from Philly just to take out Nick on the second lap. I was so pissed at my self and had to leave the room.

Honestly while we always say this is a league about the drivers, We sure do try to make it about our drivers. We always look at every idea that has been brought up we make it about having a good time all the time.

I appreciate the opportunity to run with you guys. Even if I'm only a field filler. It's a lot of fun and something I look forward to. Even trying to scheme ways of racing while out of town without the wife having a meltdown.

ARL is exactly what I wanted in a league. Accepting of all skill levels, including my own sub par talents. An understanding that life happens and not all events can be made by some. Serious enough to have clean, respectful racing. Fun enough to be laid back and crack a few jokes. And a start time I can actually make!

Thanks to the commitment of the BOD and loyalty of the drivers!

Last edited:
I appreciate the opportunity to run with you guys. Even if I'm only a field filler. It's a lot of fun and something I look forward to. Even trying to scheme ways of racing while out of town without the wife having a meltdown.

ARL is exactly what I wanted in a league. Accepting of all skill levels, including my own sub par talents. An understanding that life happens and not all events can be made by some Serious enough to have clean, respectful racing. Fun enough to be laid back and crack a few jokes. And a start time I can actually make!

Man we dont believe in spot fillers, your getting it and you can ask Ryan when you were on track last night I said wow hea getting back up to speed quick! Everyone improves over time I've been going at this for a little under 2 years and I'm still learning alot lol.....glad you enjoy it man that's what keeps us going so you guys can come in and just focus on racing

ARL is exactly what I wanted in a league. Accepting of all skill levels, including my own sub par talents. An understanding that life happens and not all events can be made by some Serious enough to have clean, respectful racing. Fun enough to be laid back and crack a few jokes. And a start time I can actually make!

Thank you @Cornbread243. You’re words speak volumes about this league. We are glad you are part of the ARL family man.

When i joined this league i didnt know what to expect. I knew i wanted to find something fun and not frustrating. The manufacturer events and nations cup have become that for me. I got tired of getting punted every turn. Then i found ARL and i struck gold i think. I live on the west coast and the time slot was perfect to me. Thank you for everyone who runs this league and helps make it better and better. 1 year down. 1 billion to go. ( hopefully)

Lol I sure did I cussed you the entire rest of the season because that thing drove like a log truck. The following season we became a viper brothers as Jack called it and the rest is well history. I thought Jack and nick were nuts wanting to start a league no way it would work but here we are about 3/4 of the way through the pre season is when I was invited to join the bod. And shortly after my brain child (the wildcard race) came into play. Thank you all for the support you give this league and all of us because even with our 7,686,352 bod members it is literally a full time job for all of us to get all these different events plus the main series going. And we mean it this series is for our drivers have something special you want to run out a plan together and bring it to us odds are we WILL make it happen. Thanks again all

When i joined this league i didnt know what to expect. I knew i wanted to find something fun and not frustrating. The manufacturer events and nations cup have become that for me. I got tired of getting punted every turn. Then i found ARL and i struck gold i think. I live on the west coast and the time slot was perfect to me. Thank you for everyone who runs this league and helps make it better and better. 1 year down. 1 billion to go. ( hopefully)
@WanganGhost, my man. The OG of the bunch. Glad you found a home within ARL. We greatly appreciate your support over the last year brother!

Special thanks to:

@Nick Cannella
@Ryan Kirk
@Herimopp89
@Jw_wk1010
@Neutty
@PApunk924
@Cornbread243 (facebook)
@Jacob Falcon (twitter)
@WanganGhost (OG member)

I’ve enjoyed every race I’ve been a part of gr4 and gr3 thanks for giving me the opportunity for running twitter i try my best to keep it updated as best as I can this league is the best I look forward to racing more here

RACE DAY CONFIRMATION IS STILL OPEN! YOU MUST CONFIRM FOR THIS RACE IN THE THREAD PLEASE!
Below are the projected grid positions, based off of the criteria previously mentioned in post #10561.
***Grid starting position subject to change based upon confirmations***
Some other guidelines to keep in mind:
  1. Wildcard Races are an exclusive event for ARL members.
  2. There will be 2 Wildcard lobbies one Bronze and one Silver lobby
  3. Grid will be based off participation and points in a reverse grid.
  4. Grid will be based off of total points for the season least in points to most in points for all full-time drivers and most in points to least in points for part-time drivers
  5. Confirmation for this race is a MUST to insure we get started on time and have no last minute changes to the scoresheet and grid order.
  6. Race will start at 10 central this season make sure your in the lobby as early as possible.
  7. Reverse grid (last full-time driver in total points is on pole - leader in total points last on grid of full-time drivers)
  8. Double Points night for every driver who completes the race (along with the DNF Rule)
  9. No qualifying just an extended practice till race starts
  10. All drivers need to be in room no later than 9:45 central for grid sorting purposes.
  11. Races will last 1 hour.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/23/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

WC CONFIRM.jpg

Last edited:
Back