American Racing League *TUNED* (Gr.3) Congrats CWM_NoirAntares for the Championship

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 335 comments
Alright, we are going to give this another go this Saturday night (25th) Those of you not running the totinos 200, it would be awesome if we could get some more testing going. I have made a couple of adjustments to the BOP sheet, more may come if i have some more time. The big changes are the M3 and the WRX.. we will continue to monitor the BOP and get it super close. What we have going for us is the Handicap system for the HP, which will also help us narrow down some more things once the season gets rolling.

Agenda
Lobby open 25th @ 11:00pm East
we plan to once again run interlagos, Kyoto Yamigawa II, and Sardegna B.
We will run a few races with some practices between races.
Hopefully PD will allow us all to practice, and grab the data we need for this. See you all soon.

Rules and such have been updated. We have also chosen the list of cars for this season. Please review as rules have changed, also, the schedule has been updated, and we will be testing to get the lap counts.

a couple of key changes
Start date and Schedule
We are aiming at 90 minutes worth of racing this season.
Tire wear X2
Fuel Wear X1
One set of Soft tires for the night

Rules and such have been updated. We have also chosen the list of cars for this season. Please review as rules have changed, also, the schedule has been updated, and we will be testing to get the lap counts.

a couple of key changes
Start date and Schedule
Tire wear X2
Fuel Wear X1
One set meaning we're not allowed to change tires when we pit for fuel?

Edit: Nevermind. I see the updated rules for tire compounds. Just like Vertex

a couple of key changes
Start date and Schedule
Tire wear X2
Fuel Wear X1

Not to mention the use of strategies

The moment we have all been waiting for. Sign ups will be open soon (within 24 hours of this post). To make it fair, (@Neutty @Herimopp89 @Nick Cannella and @TexasJDC ) will make our selections for cars after 12 FULL TIME cars have been selected as we plan to make every race. We FIRMLY believe that it is unfair for the BOD, or Series organizers to choose their cars before anyone else has had the chance to choose theirs. At this point in time we plan to run just one lobby, so it'll be important to sign up quickly. Below are the listed cars with their BOP List for the series, keep in mind that this series is HP Handicap. Please reread the rules to understand what that means as well as the changes that have been made since implementing this series The races will be 90 minutes long, and the track list can also be found below. The final testing to come up with lap counts per track is underway and will be updated soon.

To sign up please copy what is below (sign ups are currently not open, will post sometime soon).

Below is examples only of a full time entry, and a reserve entry (RESERVE ENTRIES WILL BE LISTED IN ORDER AS THEY ARE SIGNED UP, MEANING, IF YOU SIGN UP AS A RESERVE 1ST, YOU WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST OF THE "RESERVED" SIGN UPS. IF WE EXCEED 16 FULL TIME SIGN UPS, THEN THE FULL TIME MEMBERS WHO SIGNED UP AFTER THE LIST IS FULL WILL BE MOVED TO RESERVE AND PLACED AHEAD OF THE RESERVE SIGN UPS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE SIGNED UP.)

GTP: @Neutty
PSN: Neuttyy
CAR: Toyota Supra
# 12
Sponsor: ARL
Team: Short Bus Window Lickers
Full Time Entry

GTP: @Herimopp89
PSN: herimopp89
CAR: Volkswagen Beetle
# 55
Sponsor: Mello Yello
Team: Mello Yello racing
Reserve Entry

ONLY 3 FULL TIME PER CAR.

@DesertPenguin @Jw_wk1010 @WanganGhost @LuisT _99 @racefan88 @Drummer79 @GTP_Guido @bigbeefytaco @AngryEater @tincanofdeath @BGCaligula @The Gran Finale @GTPvw_slc @Granadier @Neutty @DaGiBUS @llNovall @Antares26 @aceboy127 @TetsuKobura @Herimopp89 @TNR_KING_FILO @Dylan @Timlour @bloodyboyblue @TNR_5zigen @LANAtron @SDM_Viper @Theaffliction @Sinyster @Kross24 @Whitetail @Mr.Skyline09 @GODvandK @aceboy127 @damonc84 @Drifter1171

GTP: bigbeefytaco
PSN: LilChickenNugget
CAR: BMW
# 97
Sponsor: University of Florida
Team: Golden Nugget Racing
Reserve Entry

GTP: bigbeefytaco
PSN: LilChickenNugget
CAR: BMW
# 97
Sponsor: University of Florida
Team: Golden Nugget Racing
Reserve Entry
Unfortunately sign ups are not open yet, when they officially open you will need to resubmit your sign up.

GTP: BGCaligula
PSN: BadGuyCaligula
CAR: Subaru WRX Gr3
Sponsor: TBD
Team: N/A
Reserve Entry

Won't make it to all, but I'll make as many races as I can.

Is it possible to run as a fill in driver? As in if someone can't race I would race their car and their tune so they can stay in the points race. It would seem fair to me as I'm not really a slow driver or a fast driver.

Is it possible to run as a fill in driver? As in if someone can't race I would race their car and their tune so they can stay in the points race. It would seem fair to me as I'm not really a slow driver or a fast driver.
7B97F111-9488-420B-BD7C-54FE24337A86.png

Anyone who can’t race has the option to allow the next reserved driver to race for their team.

GTP: Old As Dirt
PSN: The guy with the walker and assorted tennis balls
Car: One with 4 wheels and a big engine
Sponsor: Death Wish Coffee, DUH!
Team: TBD
How were you able to make your PSN so long? I tried to used JayLenosGrotesqueChin but said it was too long.

Back