American Racing League *TUNED* (Gr.3) Congrats CWM_NoirAntares for the Championship

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 335 comments
GTP: Mrs Neutty
PSN: Mrsneutty
CAR: Unsure at this time...need your help @Neutty
Sponsor: Not sure yet
Team: not sure yet either
Full time Entry

I’ll update all that when I can. Just wanted to get my name on the list for ya.

GTP: PApunk924
PSN: PApunk924
CAR: (Fill in Driver)
Sponsor: (Fill in driver)
Team: (Fill in driver)
Fill In Entry

ATTN: ALL ARL MEMBERS
Effective today we will have to shut down the ARL Confirmation Form. This has given us ALOT of data to go through and refine our process for confirming VIA the form. From this moment onward you will have to post your intentions in the respective threads. Any Auto-confirms made via the form will still be effective. If you have any comments or concerns has to how Confirmations will be handled please message both myself and @Nick Cannella @Neutty @PApunk924 and @TexasJDC.

Thanks to each and everyone of you. It is you guys that make ARL not us.

GTP: GTR4MROD
PSN: GTR4MROD
CAR: BMW M3
# 100
Sponsor: R4M Motorsports
Team: R4M Motorsports
Reserve Entry

As of right now, we have had 1 full time entry. We would like to see 16 drivers on the grid weekly.

Jumping this to the top of the list.

I will be opening up the car selections to the BOD/Series Organizers SUNDAY 2/23. This will give everyone ample time to sign up and select a car!

GTP: aceboy127
PSN: aceboy127
CAR: TBD
Sponsor: Elf Lubricants
Team: Top Performance Motorsports

Fulltime Entry

@Neutty , I would love to try this, but unfortunately you have this on weekends I am not available! God luck, who knows, might be able to sneak one on, from time to time?

Alright we are just a week away from the first race! if you have not signed up yet I recommend doing so now. If you have not selected a car yet, please jump on that. Next Friday I’ll be here for you know it.

Oh crap we're racing this Friday. :lol:
What's the entry list looking like?
Also, now that Noir has officially signed up, when can we expect the divisions? ;)

Also, now that Noir has officially signed up, when can we expect the divisions? ;)
Lol. With the ballast I think we should be closer and yes we start this Friday. I should have everyone’s car choices (who have picked) updates tonight.

If you are signed up but have not chosen a car please do so soon and post your car in the thread please. Thank you!

Surprised there hasn’t been more of them since tuning is allowed.

Surprised there hasn’t been more of them since tuning is allowed.
The HP handicap probably doesn't appeal too much, but I quite like it, personally. Reminds me of the old GTTCC style power handicap for every single race back in GT6.

Latest Posts

Back