2nd: 3.791
3rd: 2.812
4th: 2.198
5th: 1.763
6th: 1.469
7th: 1.279
Final: 2.500
Auto: 19

!Attention: First Final to 2.500, then Auto to 19, then the individual gear ratios.

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 4 / 4

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 15
Acceleration: 50
Deceleration: 50

Downforce:

Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

Be ready to drive like crazy in this car and to rip the competition easily. This car was tuned on Nürburgring with which you're able to finish your lap in 5'50 (When ///AMN Performance™+ Package installed). The understeer is gone and the car accelerates much faster now, thanks to NA Tuning Stage 3 and other components, which increase the amount of horsepower. Also, further adjustments were done, e.g. the suspension was tuned and the car can be driven more aggressively now. We bought huge, black rims for this car, in order to catch other peoples' attention.. A huge wing was also fitted, but not without reason: The car now glues to the street, so that we're able to go at full speed through most corners. Just one more note: Treat this car with respect, otherwise you'll meet its dark side :mischievous:

© ///AMN Performance™ All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new garage Nenad, Ahmad, and Maj. It looks very well setup and very clean. Can't wait to see some of the tunes you guys pump out.

Cheers, Cougar23

Thanks Cougar :cheers:

We will release some cars later maybe in 2-3 days to come so stay tuned ;) Have a try of our M5 Hurricane+ '10. It really is bloody fast and I can gurantee you with descent driving, the car can easily go below than 6'04 and possibly 6'02 in the Nordschleife without the Performance+ package ;). With the package, it can go well below than 5'53 and to 5'50 with descent driving...

Nice to see another garage, but, I have to ask, what does the "+ Package" consist of?

Edit: Whoops, didn't read the first post.

Congrats on the new garage Nenad, Ahmad, and Maj. It looks very well setup and very clean. Can't wait to see some of the tunes you guys pump out.

Cheers, Cougar23

Thank you for the comment, Cougar23. 👍 As Ahmad has already stated, the M5 Hurricane is worth the credits and you'll just :drool: at your laptimes. ;)

Nice to see another garage, but, I have to ask, what does the "+ Package" consist of?

Edit: Whoops, didn't read the first post.

Thanks for the comment, Luke. ;)

SVX
Congratulations on stating your garage,guys! :cheers:

Thanks SVX! :cheers:

Hey, congrats guys!! Nice garage, and that Hurricane sure is fast:tup:!

Edit:I suggest add specification on every car such as HP, torque, power-to-weight ratio, etc:).

Last edited:
Wow, now you've done it, my ps2's not been working for already quite a long time and I couldnt find the opportunity to have it fixed, and now I saw that M5 on your pic and I was like 'omg, I'm gonna get the ps working tommorow and try this car out' ;o You guys ruined my day, I wanted to go to a pub with friends :grumpy: j/k :dopey:

Seriously, that M5 looks great and I have to say I'm a huge fan of making cars as black as possible :dopey: I'll test it as soon as I have the possibility 👍 Good luck guys and keep the cars coming!

Wow, dangerously fast cars and a website? Bloody hell, you guys have put a lot of work into this! 👍

I might not be so hot on GT4 right now (or any game for that matter :( ), but I'm impressed! I look forward to the show :D

Wow, dangerously fast cars and a website? Bloody hell, you guys have put a lot of work into this! 👍

I might not be so hot on GT4 right now (or any game for that matter :( ), but I'm impressed! I look forward to the show :D

The website is not the only feature we want to be included. More to come! ;)

Did you really need a website? You already have this thread! :lol:

///AMN Performance™ M3 FireStorm '10

IMG0090s.jpg

Power: 622hp/7000 RPM
Torque: 602.99 nm/4500 RPM
Weight: 1147 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- Carbon Driveshaft
- FC Suspension
- R3 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Oil Change
- Wing
- New wheels

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 7.5 / 9.0
Ride Height: 80 / 85
Bound: 6 / 6
Rebound: 7 / 8
Camber: 1.0 / 2.0
Toe: -2 / -1
Stabilizers: 3 / 4

Transmission:

1st: 3.400
2nd: 2.350
3rd: 1.780
4th: 1.425
5th: 1.180
6th: 1.017
Final: 3.000
Auto: 13

!Attention: First Final to 3.000, Auto left at 13, then the individual gear ratios.

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 5 / 8

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 25
Deceleration: 15

Downforce:

Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

Time for the FireStorm to roll out of our garage... This is not a normal M3. At first, it was a brand new BMW M3 GTR. It had 380 hp and was known as a very good car. But, as always, the amount of horsepower a car delivers is not enough for us. We added almost 250 extra horsepower and lightened the car drastically. It weights 1147 kilograms now and delivers an astonishing 603 nm. The car has been tuned on the legendary Nürburgring, but we tested in also on almost every other race track in the whole world. You're able to finish a lap at Nürburgring in just 6'00 (When ///AMN Performance™+ Package installed). This car demolishes any car, even modified race cars. Prepare for an acceleration and sound inferno in this car. The transmission was tuned: Now you can reach well over 100 km/h in 1st gear, without any wheelspin. The car reaches 100 km/h in just 3 seconds. The brakes were replaced with huge high-end race car carbon brakes. The suspension was tuned, too, as was the limited slip differential. We've replaced the usual bodykits with others and added a wing to better the car's aerodynamics and to make high speeds through corners possible. To enjoy this ultimate driving experiance you will have to pay a lot of money, but it's all worth it, especially when you see yourself being an owner of the most powerful M3 out there in the whole world, which is limited to just 200 examples.

© ///AMN Performance™ All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Are you guys just going to tune BMWs?

Hey everyone :)

With 2009 gone, and 2010 coming up... We, all members of ///AMN Performance™ wishing all of you a Happy New Year and a great year 2010!!!

Now celebrate your new year with our line of cars from the powerful M5 Hurricane+ to the one of a kind M3 FireStorm. We have more cars coming out in 2010 so stay tuned for the latest, and the finest tunes ;)

Thanks all, enjoy your new year and your new cars.

Ooooh. Snap. :lol: That was a little harsh Rotary Junkie. I thought that matter was 'done and dusted'.

Nah...I'll test out one soon guys. Most probably the M3. I'll write a review of it when I'm done...as soon as dad get's off the PS2. :lol: 👍

Just wondering...are you going to allow people to request a tuned car if they write a proper review?

Cheers, Cougar23

Ooooh. Snap. :lol: That was a little harsh Rotary Junkie. I thought that matter was 'done and dusted'.

It was until I looked a little more at the M3 next to a few other people have done. Two setups in particular look to have been mashed together then tweaked slightly for the higher grip tires. To add, the M5 has some similarities although not to the degree Nenad got called out on.

It was until I looked a little more at the M3 next to a few other people have done. Two setups in particular look to have been mashed together then tweaked slightly for the higher grip tires. To add, the M5 has some similarities although not to the degree Nenad got called out on.

No setups were mashed together. All setups in this thread are 100% made by us. We don't need to do things like these. :sly:

No setups were mashed together. All setups in this thread are 100% made by us.

I'm not doubting you two built and tweaked the cars yourself as said setups are not direct ripoffs due to differences in modifications (and in the case of the M3, differences in base vehicle and spring rate biases) but it looks like both of your current vehicles have been influenced rather heavily by past works of other tuners.

I'm not doubting you two built and tweaked the cars yourself as said setups are not direct ripoffs due to differences in modifications (and in the case of the M3, differences in base vehicle and spring rate biases) but it looks like both of your current vehicles have been influenced rather heavily by past works of other tuners.

They weren't influenced by past works. I have never seen another fully tuned M5 or fully tuned M3 GTR here before. And if I did, which isn't the case, the wouldn't be ripped of, because most of other garages' cars don't suit or driving styles and also, they're NOT perfect. ;)

They weren't influenced by past works. I have never seen another fully tuned M5 or fully tuned M3 GTR here before. And if I did, which isn't the case, the wouldn't be ripped of, because most of other garages' cars don't suit or driving styles and also, they're NOT perfect. ;)

:lol: Like I said, differences in modification.

Yet your full tilt M5 has similarities to a much "lesser" M5 done quite some time ago for S3 tires and no downforce, and this M3 from KM5 appears to have simply mashed together and tweaked a pair of M3s from the same tuner, swapped the spring rates around front/rear, and mildly tweaked the gearing, differential, and brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back