• Thread starter GT-R
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just gave bob the keys to my tvr t350 c on the nurburg ring

1st lap setting 3 - 7,02.935
2nd lap setting 4 - 6,54.350
3rd lap setting 5 - wont count because he spun out to many times oh well

id love to see what you guys could do with the t350c and the speed 12.

Try an M5 on default settings and full tune to get a better comparison.

Then again...

with bspec bob behind the wheel of a bmw m5 with the basic engine upgrades and full tcs and asm.

setting 3 - 7,35,656

well i wanted to see what a basic m5 would do around the nurburg but i didnt want to buy a new one so i set everything to default and ran it like that.

but i will fully mod it and try again

ok with out tunning the mods b spec bob did the first lap at setting 3 in 6,44.256

2nd lap setting 4 - 6,36.503
3rd lap ' ' - 5- 6,45.785 bob spun out

bw m5 take 3

ok using amn settings but standard tranny

1st lap setting 3 - 6,45.274
2nd lap setting 4 - 6,37.578
3rd lap setting 5 - 6,33.457

this car handles like its on rails
i do like the fact that b spec bob can handle this car at setting 5 and not spin out

Last edited:
bw m5 take 3...
...3rd lap setting 5 - 6,33.457
So, I take it that's slower than...
Following a B-Spec test at the Nurburgring against other fully-tuned Skylines, the Vader Skyline came out on top by nearly 6 seconds, with a 6'20.397.
:D [/shameless plug]
Also, sgtstix, you're not just double posting, you've (checks thread) triple posted twice. 👎 I don't wish to sound like a total jerk, but it seems to me that the caps lock and the shift key on your keyboard are broken.

i love the fact that you guys are sharing this info so that we can all try those setups.

way to go guys keep up the good work

Thanks!

b spec bob just did his first lap in the m3 gtr at the nurburg ring in 653.391 on setting 3 and his second lap in 650.121 on setting 4 and 644.874 at setting 5. i think that pretty impressive for bob.

i will try the m5 next

ok the M5 with b spec bob at the wheel at the nurburg ring

first lap setting 3 - 645.019
second lap setting 4 - 637.009
third lap setting 5 - 634.084

i also put the tvr speed 12 with some tunning around the track with bob at the wheel and he did it in 700.215

Then again...

i just gave bob the keys to my tvr t350 c on the nurburg ring

1st lap setting 3 - 7,02.935
2nd lap setting 4 - 6,54.350
3rd lap setting 5 - wont count because he spun out to many times oh well

id love to see what you guys could do with the t350c and the speed 12.

Then again...

with bspec bob behind the wheel of a bmw m5 with the basic engine upgrades and full tcs and asm.

setting 3 - 7,35,656

I meant the complete mod list including tires just using default settings :rolleyes:

well i wanted to see what a basic m5 would do around the nurburg but i didnt want to buy a new one so i set everything to default and ran it like that.

but i will fully mod it and try again

You could just take the parts off and put them back on, 100% guaranteed to set it to default :P

ok with out tunning the mods b spec bob did the first lap at setting 3 in 6,44.256

2nd lap setting 4 - 6,36.503
3rd lap ' ' - 5- 6,45.785 bob spun out

bw m5 take 3

i do like the fact that b spec bob can handle this car at setting 5 and not spin out

Thanks for giving the M3 and the M5 a try. It's good to see you managed to tune the cars like they're listed (Transmission). 👍 Anyways... Why are you using B-Spec? Just test drive the cars yourself and first, you will get more feedback, second, you will be able to give us better feedback, third, B-Spec is way too unexperienced to handle such a monster of a car like the M5. Give the M3 and M5 a run yourself and you will see the real potential which lies behind these cars. If you aren't using the settings as listed above, you aren't really testing our cars (e.g. leaving the transmission stock). You should stop wasting your time using B-Spec to make a comparison, you better drive the cars yourself and will be able to make a real comparison.

About the Speed T350c and Speed 12: If you review one of our cars, you're allowed to ask for two cars of your choice to be tuned to your likings.

So, I take it that's slower than...

:D [/shameless plug]
Also, sgtstix, you're not just double posting, you've (checks thread) triple posted twice. 👎 I don't wish to sound like a total jerk, but it seems to me that the caps lock and the shift key on your keyboard are broken.

I won't say anything to this. Your Skyline can be called faster only if you break the M5 Hurricane's record lap time.

bw m5 take 3

Hello sgtstix and welcome to ///AMN Performance :)

I see you have tested one of our cars, the Hurricane+ M5 and we are glad to see a new customer here. I also see that you tested the car with the standard tranny which costs you a hefty amount of time. It is better for you to get one and set it to what like we provide you in the tuning sheet, I'm very sure you can go way faster. Take note that the B-Spec is always slower but you can feel the sheer power, and the grip it has for a 1.4 ton 4-door saloon (after weight reduction). With your own driving, you can give us better feedback.

And lastly, the Skyline is no match for the M5 as they're in different classes. You can also see the amount of power that the Skyline have which is a lot more than the M5, but I have to say, credits to the Katana for making the fastest Skyline out there :)👍

the main reason im using bspec bob is because i suck hahaha

no realy im a moderate driver and i love the set up u guys did plus i have kids to take care of as well as my wife when the kids goto bed but as soon as i get some time to my self i will take the keys back from bob and try the hurricane my self.

and as for triple posting i didnt i did 3 diffrent attempts with the hurricane with diffrent setups, and i was also using b spec bob because he cant ever handle setting 5 no matter how good he is, he always screws up somewhere except for amn m5 + m3 i watched the whole time and he didnt stray of course no even slightly so its a testiment to amn that not even bspec bob can screw up which he usually always does in my experience.

the cars handle like a f1 car which is very impressive.

the main reason im using bspec bob is because i suck hahaha

no realy im a moderate driver and i love the set up u guys did plus i have kids to take care of as well as my wife when the kids goto bed but as soon as i get some time to my self i will take the keys back from bob and try the hurricane my self.

and as for triple posting i didnt i did 3 diffrent attempts with the hurricane with diffrent setups, and i was also using b spec bob because he cant ever handle setting 5 no matter how good he is, he always screws up somewhere except for amn m5 + m3 i watched the whole time and he didnt stray of course no even slightly so its a testiment to amn that not even bspec bob can screw up which he usually always does in my experience.

the cars handle like a f1 car which is very impressive.

Well, you double-posted, but it's no problem at all, as you don't always do it. Thanks for the great compliments. We tried and did our best to make the cars handle as good as possible and the video I posted shows that the cars can be driven very fast, but still in a controlled way. We can't wait for you to give us feedback about how you liked the cars. 👍

///AMN Performance™ - The Invincibles strike back.

We've broken our M5 Hurricane+ '10 Nürburgring lap record once again. This time we've beaten it by almost 5 seconds and ended up with an impressive final lap time of 5'46.546, which speaks for itself. You don't believe us? - Watch this:

© ///AMN Performance™ All Rights Reserved.

Nenad InvincibleGT, can you try my Skyline and see how fast it is around the 'Ring? And try to be unbiased...

Nenad InvincibleGT, can you try my Skyline and see how fast it is around the 'Ring? And try to be unbiased...

Why do you want me to test it (Not that I could not do it, just curious)? I am always unbiased, I don't know how you could get the impression I am not... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nenad can you test mines?

First, let's wait for driftking18594 to reply with a reason why I should test his Skyline and you can tell me which of your cars I should test and why I should do so.

I'm sorry but, I see no point to ask Nenad to drive your car driftking18594, but that doesn't mean he couldn't or doesn't want to. We made (maybe) the fastest M5 in here, and it's no match to the Skyline as I mentioned some posts ago. It will never match the Skyline's pace in terms of class, weight, power etc...

We may clock the fastest M5 on GTPlanet, why don't you clock the fastest Skyline on GTPlanet and stop coming here calling him biased or then it's all fine. I think you're good enough to try it out yourself. This place is like the real tuning world. Everybody fight to be the best and will do anything it takes to be the number one.

EDIT: Plus, have you ever heard of Hartge asking AC Schnitzer to test drive their cars and tell Hartge their opinion?? I don't think so but you, as a tuner, in a tuning family should have confidence in yourself that you have made a very good car and are ready to challenge the others.

Thanks..

Last edited:
I'm sorry but, I see no point to ask Nenad to drive your car driftking18594, but that doesn't mean he couldn't or doesn't want to. We made (maybe) the fastest M5 in here, and it's no match to the Skyline as I mentioned some posts ago. It will never match the Skyline's pace in terms of class, weight, power etc...

I'm of the same opinion, Ahmad. I see no reason for a garage owner to come here and ask us to drive his / their cars. I mean, the person who's asking has tuned the car himself and should know best how the car handles and how to drive the car on the edge. A good tuner doesn't ask other tuners to drive his cars, but does it himself.

InvincibleM5
We may clock the fastest M5 on GTPlanet, why don't you clock the fastest Skyline on GTPlanet and stop coming here calling him biased or then it's all fine. I think you're good enough to try it out yourself. This place is like the real tuning world. Everybody fight to be the best and will do anything it takes to be the number one.

Thanks..

We may have the fastest M5 out there, but that's no reason to come here and ask us to drive cars. It's true that the Skyline car reach higher power and torque figures. I really see no reason to come here and ask anybody to drive other tuners' cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,I have a supra and a rx-8 that I need to be tested on the ring. I'm looking for drivers that know that they are doing and can put some serious time and effort on it.Also, I'm motivated by M.F.T's Rx-8 and I'm looking for the right people to do it.Also,my ps2 gave up on me so right know I'm gameless until I get a ps3 and since I just found out that the ps3 slim is'nt able to play ps2 games. Imma have to purchase a new ps2 but that's at the end of this month hopefully that I can but either of them.So this is my reason why I chose yall to drive my cars if you don't mind.So can yall please?

First, let's wait for driftking18594 to reply with a reason why I should test his Skyline and you can tell me which of your cars I should test and why I should do so.
6282920.jpg

Flugplatz, that's why. I have to slow down to around 160km/h to get around it without spinning out madly. I'm sorry if you felt offended by my earlier comment.

Ok,I have a supra and a rx-8 that I need to be tested on the ring. I'm looking for drivers that know that they are doing and can put some serious time and effort on it.Also, I'm motivated by M.F.T's Rx-8 and I'm looking for the right people to do it.Also,my ps2 gave up on me so right know I'm gameless until I get a ps3 and since I just found out that the ps3 slim is'nt able to play ps2 games. Imma have to purchase a new ps2 but that's at the end of this month hopefully that I can but either of them.So this is my reason why I chose yall to drive my cars if you don't mind.So can yall please?

As you are going to get yourself a PS2 and there is no special car you want to be tested for a good reason, we aren't going to do it.

Flugplatz, that's why. I have to slow down to around 160km/h to get around it without spinning out madly. I'm sorry if you felt offended by my earlier comment.

I could post a video of me driving the car through that section, which would help you, but in the end, you have to find out yourself how to attack that corner.

///AMN Performance™ E55 Black Series '10

IMG0197s.jpg

Power: 764hp/6100 RPM
Torque: 1048.01 nm/2650-4000 RPM
Weight: 1585 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- Carbon Driveshaft
- FC Suspension
- R3 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Oil Change
- New wheels

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 9.0 / 8.0
Ride Height: 115 / 115
Bound: 6 / 6
Rebound: 7 / 7
Camber: 2.0 / 1.5
Toe: -2 / 1
Stabilizers: 4 / 5

Transmission:

1st: 4.177
2nd: 2.760
3rd: 1.980
4th: 1.530
5th: 1.259
Final: 2.000
Auto: 19

!Attention: First Final to 2.000, then Auto to 19, then the individual gear ratios.

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 5 / 8

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 20
Deceleration: 10

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

The Black Series. What a glorious and sexy name. What you see here is no ordinary E55. First of all, we have re-tuned the V8 KOMPRESSOR which was supposed to produce around 469HP but now, it delivers astonishing 764HP. It also delivers a hefty amount of torque coming from the rear wheels with 1048.01 nm which can take you from 0-60 in less than 3.5 seconds. The car has undergo some massive weight refinement with extensive use of Carbon Fibre and Aluminium materials. You worry about the handling? - No need to, because we have fine tuned the suspension to its very best. You don't even have to worry about going superbly understeer in a big 4 door saloon. So what are you waiting for? Get one yourself and drive it to the limits. :mischievous:

Last edited:
///AMN Performance™ E-468 Aeromax '10

IMG0193s.jpg

Power: 468hp/5500 RPM
Torque: 571.83 nm/6100 RPM
Weight: 1072 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- Carbon Driveshaft
- FC Suspension
- R3 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Oil Change
- New wheels

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 7.5 / 8.5
Ride Height: 120 / 130
Bound: 7 / 7
Rebound: 6 / 8
Camber: 2.0 / 1.0
Toe: -2 / 1
Stabilizers: 4 / 2

Transmission:

1st: 3.212
2nd: 2.150
3rd: 1.550
4th: 1.200
5th: 0.991
Final: 2.500
Auto: 20

!Attention: First Final to 2.500, then Auto to 20, then the individual gear ratios.

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 5 / 7

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 25
Deceleration: 15

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

The Jaguar E-Type. A well known, classy and sporty car. It delivers 265 hp and weights about 1300 kg. Obviously, this is not enough for us. We have rebuilt the engine completely and reduced the car's weight drastically. The result is a 468 hp strong, 1072 kg light car, which delivers astonishing 570 nm. We've added a new, high-performance gearbox and replaced the old suspension with a new one. The transmission has been refined. The car's topspeed is way over 300 km/h, which speaks for itself. We have also added small carbon fibre parts to the car which increase its downforce. Be ready to overtake and demolish much more powerful cars with this beast, because it has been tuned for this purpose. :mischievous:

I tried the tunes for the Mercedes and Jag yesterday and they were awesome! The Mercedes was something different to what I expected. It felt more like a sports car than anything. And it was wicked fast! So fast that I had a couple offs on the Nordschilfe, but that was driver error.

Then we move on to the Jag. This is my personal favorite. It wasn't as fast as the Mercedes, but it handled the road much better. It was fast around the corners, and just gobs of fun to drive. I look forward to seeing what else you guys can come up with!

These are my times on the Nordschlife. Note that the Stock times used R3 tires, and I'm also the farthest thing from a professional racing driver.

Stock:7'56.038 Top Speed: 147 m/h (236.57 km/h)
Tuned:7'10.618 Top Speed: 198 m/h (318.64 km/h)

Stock:7'30.995 Top Speed: 175 m/h (281.63 km/h)
Tuned:6'45.275 Top Speed: 207 m/h (333.13 km/h)

I tried the tunes for the Mercedes and Jag yesterday and they were awesome! The Mercedes was something different to what I expected. It felt more like a sports car than anything. And it was wicked fast! So fast that I had a couple offs on the Nordschilfe, but that was driver error.

Then we move on to the Jag. This is my personal favorite. It wasn't as fast as the Mercedes, but it handled the road much better. It was fast around the corners, and just gobs of fun to drive. I look forward to seeing what else you guys can come up with!

These are my times on the Nordschlife. Note that the Stock times used R3 tires, and I'm also the farthest thing from a professional racing driver.

Stock:7'56.038 Top Speed: 147 m/h (236.57 km/h)
Tuned:7'10.618 Top Speed: 198 m/h (318.64 km/h)

Stock:7'30.995 Top Speed: 175 m/h (281.63 km/h)
Tuned:6'45.275 Top Speed: 207 m/h (333.13 km/h)

Thanks for the short, but informative review. The Black Series is a beast when it comes to handling and acceleration. Glad to see we could improve the car's overall handling and topspeed. :)

Like you noticed, the Jaguar is totally different. You can go with it really fast through corners, but in the end, this car isn't such of a monster like the Black Series. It will let you do mistakes. 👍

Once again, thanks for the review. You're allowed to ask for two cars of your choice to be tuned to your likings. ;)

Hey speed157, welcome to the ///AMN Performance :)

Thank you very much for driving our cars. I know your review is quite short, but you provide the most details in there in one point. True what Nenad said, the Black Series is a beast in handling and acceleration despite Mercedes E55 still weight at 1585kg. Very impressive for a very luxurious and powerful 4 door saloon.

Meanwhile, the Jaguar is one of a kind, really. It is very different from the E55, yet very special it is. It does handles the road better since we have tune the suspension to what we think, the furthest that it can go. I have to agree, when the first time I drive it, I fell in love with it. Fun, yet have to be very careful :lol:

So since then, you are allowed to ask 2 cars to be tuned in your own way, like Subway :lol:

Thanks again mate ;)👍

Thanks for the short, but informative review. The Black Series is a beast when it comes to handling and acceleration. Glad to see we could improve the car's overall handling and topspeed. :)

Like you noticed, the Jaguar is totally different. You can go with it really fast through corners, but in the end, this car isn't such of a monster like the Black Series. It will let you do mistakes. 👍

Once again, thanks for the review. You're allowed to ask for two cars of your choice to be tuned to your likings. ;)

Oh really? Didn't expect that. Okay, I'd like to see a tune for the Chevy Chevelle and Subaru impreza STI'03 (being picky, could you try not to use the custom spoilers if necessary. If you end up having to use them, it's fine. I like clean looking cars, lol.)

We've just sent you a PM regarding the cars that you have requested speed157 :)

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back