• 95 comments

andrea

(Banned)
Japan
Japan
virtualnao
jojOy4LaCZpn4.jpg

Last edited:
No comments?!? I'll give you one. Great colors, nice compositions, nice variety! Keep them coming!!

Beautiful shots andrea - Like RG said, great colors and composition. Great realism in the 1st shot of the freeway and the 'Stang. 👍

No comments?!? I'll give you one. Great colors, nice compositions, nice variety! Keep them coming!!

People mostly use that " like " button .. and cut the posting which is sad imo .

Anyway Andrea the background on that Acura shot is very very nice !!

I always loved your subtle editing. Makes your shots look so realistic as well as getting the tones to fit also.
Looking forward for more updates 👍

Thanks @nanabu, @Qnrad

I always loved your subtle editing. Makes your shots look so realistic as well as getting the tones to fit also.
Looking forward for more updates 👍

Thanks! I learned that if you get the angle and lighting correct you don't need to prompt to editing that much. It helps that some of the new tracks are very photogenic too.

You've always had a knack for the realism, andrea, and GT6 is really letting you show that off. Always great to see some lighter editing - you prove that's all there is needed 👍

One of a few ppl who inspired me into making my own thread, your realistic touch is amazing.

Whaaa.. that's nice to you hear, thank you.

Great to bave you back with GT6, andrea! Love those shots.:drool:

Thanks for the welcome back SM, I'm looking forward to you photos as well. They are always top notch.

Back