Andrea's Photo Thread

• Thread starter andrea
  • 95 comments
My favourite features from your latest shot, has to be the following:

*Composition
*Colour Tones

I've been here a few times over the past few days, and every time I like what I see. Your shots are very bright and inviting for the eye to look around. That Deltawing shot is a perfect example of this. The sense of speed is very evident, and even the background (50-100 meters behind the car) is nicely lighted. Very neat. 👍

Thanks @HaerBev, it's what I've been striving for since I started taking pictures in GT5.

I've been here a few times over the past few days, and every time I like what I see. Your shots are very bright and inviting for the eye to look around. That Deltawing shot is a perfect example of this. The sense of speed is very evident, and even the background (50-100 meters behind the car) is nicely lighted. Very neat. 👍

Thanks, that's a nice analysis Skython.

That Deltawing shot is excellent. I really like it, well composed and looks clean and vibrant. 👍

I agree with Skython about your style, I couldn't say it better. And like most of the people I really like your Deltawing shot, superb light and clarity. And the last one is also very good 👍

That's a really nice Shelby picture, love how the blue pops out.

The color is great, it's a shame you don't receive the paint chip for the car when you purchase it from the dealer.

GPR
That Deltawing shot is excellent. I really like it, well composed and looks clean and vibrant. 👍

Thank you very much! :)

That Quattro shot is incredible. I don't think I've seen a '1 picture per post' work quite as well as what you've been able to pull off. 👍

That Quattro shot is incredible. I don't think I've seen a '1 picture per post' work quite as well as what you've been able to pull off. 👍

I think it works well because each shot looks pretty realistic, and the variety of cars always seem to keep things fresh!👍

Nice R8 shot Andrea.;)

Latest Posts

Back