Andrea's Photo Thread

• Thread starter andrea
  • 95 comments
That Quattro shot is incredible. I don't think I've seen a '1 picture per post' work quite as well as what you've been able to pull off. 👍

Thanks Terronium. It's better for me so that I don't get burned out on taking photos, and I don't want that to happen, haha.

I think it works well because each shot looks pretty realistic, and the variety of cars always seem to keep things fresh!👍

Nice R8 shot Andrea.;)

Thanks R!CE.

I always say if you enjoy driving the car then you will take great photos.

Last edited:
Very impressive gallery Andrea :D

Quality not quantity is evident and every photo is a gem. Perfect composition, colours and so much realism. The Audi S1 is my favourite so far, but also love the Shelby at Goodwood.

As often nice and colorful shots 👍
I agree with Hervé about the R8 shot : simple and elegant 👍

I just noticed... You've only posted 1 GT6 picture with more than one car in it (in terms of per picture.)

Will you have any artsy photos at all, (I mean, allowing yourself to let your artistic side flow) with more than one car?

Just asking, don't think I'm pressuring or anything. I enjoy most/all of your photos regardless, so I don't mind either way. 👍

I just noticed... You've only posted 1 GT6 picture with more than one car in it (in terms of per picture.)

Will you have any artsy photos at all, (I mean, allowing yourself to let your artistic side flow) with more than one car?

Just asking, don't think I'm pressuring or anything. I enjoy most/all of your photos regardless, so I don't mind either way. 👍

But they are all the same cars... so technically, it's only "one" car still... :D

That's because I don't race, anymore. I do time trials and end up taking photos after I'm done.

Back