Andrezz| Photo Gallery. - Update 7/9 Mixed setup.

• Thread starter Andrezz
  • 239 comments
Great shots. Truly fantastic. I personally think that you keep taking better and better shots for every set you do. 👍

Thanks man:) I'm trying to get new ideas of taking pictures, so I'm studying everyones pictures to be able to expand my "knowledge" from you guys on GTP, to something completely new. :)

Hurray! Another set with better photos, now with an Mustang...

Well.. Here we go.

And some scenery...

Alright, that's what I had to share for today. :)

Lovely tones... that sky is like :drool:. You seem to like the Toscana track :)

One minor criticism is I'm not quite liking the first pic's composition but thats because I'm not keen on close ups on a wide angle ( fish eye perspective ) but thats just me. The rest of that shot and the set are excellent though 👍

Last edited:
Haha thanks dude! :D

Yeah when I found out you could take beautiful shots on the Toscana track it immediately became my favourite track :dopey:

About the minor criticism, everyone has their own favourite angle :) I thought it looked pretty cool, I just love how the Mustang grill expresses itself. ^^

About the minor criticism, everyone has their own favourite angle :) I thought it looked pretty cool, I just love how the Mustang grill expresses itself. ^^

You're right people have fave angles, I tend to not take many shots looking straight on front, side or back.
I think your 1st pic would work for me in 1:1 format but its all down to personal taste in the end. Keep up the good work.

Thanks to all of you! :dopey:

Here is a less serious update in anticipation of a large and very serious update next time! :scared:

As said, this is a less serious update to keep the thread running

grrlpurple
SMfan
V8Loverrr
FishyJuice-, Thanks :D You guys make me wanna keep doing this forever haha:P

Yeah I didn't thought this was any serious stuff, but it looks like it really was :P
Anyway, many thanks to all of you and keep your eyes opened for a big update ASAP. :D

Mustang photos FTW! Love the skies and the rolling, yellow, grassy hills - very compelling. Makes me want to be there. Beautiful shots. No's 4, 5, and 6 are my favorites. Keep it up! 👍

Epic update. Like the HDR treatment on them. Those scenery shots are great as well! 👍 👍

Thanks guys:) I like making them just a little bit HDR and then adjust the brightness, saturnation and also vibrance. It makes the pictures look more "smooth" :)

I guess it has become my new favourite style :D hehe but I don't know, I cant use the same style on every update though.

Here we go again.
Another less serious update with absolutely no expectations for many of the images.
This update is also an update that is meant to keep the thread running, until the big update kicks in. :)

Once again, you may say what ever you want about the pictures, good or bad comments, I'm open to everything.

Hahah :D Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked them.
Okay uhm... I'll try to fix the big update asap, it's just that my ps3 is kind of busy right now..uhm.... yeah, stay tuned! :D

Back