Andrezz| Photo Gallery. - Update 7/9 Mixed setup.

• Thread starter Andrezz
  • 239 comments
Nice Muscle cars at Toscana pics! For some reason this one reminds me of bootlegging, smuggling or something:
toscana62.jpg

:lol: :D

Lovely work! 👍

Haha they getting chased by cops. :crazy:

So.. The big update is finally here! Well, it's not really a very BIG update, there's just 16 pictures. But there are still more pictures than the latest updates, and I honestly tried to edit them as much as possible, and meanwhile I was editing, I noticed that there were limits.:grumpy:....so my expectations were in vain. :guilty:

I hope you may be content with the outcome anyway. :)

Lets start with some scenesssssss...

And now, cars in action!

Hey Thanks to all of you guys ! :) I have to admit that the scenery shots are the best actually, because i'm not very satisfied with the other shots. :P

Anyways thank you for liking my pictures :D

Another update is coming up, stay tuned!

Very nice update! Excellent choice on the car for this kind of editing and, obviously, nice editing! I like the way you use darkness in your pics, almost never too dark, it's very subtle...

im super biased to the Type R. I think its the fact that you kept it all stock for the exterior, i just love it minus the fact of all that negative camber.. Seems a little overdone IMO. Lovely set none the less though!

Yeah the camber was probably a little bit too much negative..

Anyways! Big Update !!!!!!!! :D Evo Lancer '05 enjoyyyy 👍

Tell me what you think!:)

Back