Anime vs No Anime - Battle of Painful Cars - Aug 8

• Thread starter O604
  • 128 comments
Don't forget everyone racing for the anime team, you gotta swap your race suit for a magical girl costume and loudly declare every manoeuvre before you do it! :lol:

1 week to go! Carnage armed and ready.
View attachment 945707

Funny, somebody else told me the other day that John Cena was an anime fan and now the proof!

*Ahem* Miku isn't quite a magical girl! She's a born racer so I'll be presenting the #GSR fight 2020 Miku suit!

Just started watching this anime on Netflix. I hope I get to use my new ride. :D

6701439881970713616_23.jpg

Last edited:
I really need to pick between finishing my troll job or borrowing something. Attempting to do the FIA races is cutting into my time.

Think I might just have to run one from @RacingGrandpa since he can't make it.
I'm away from ps4 för för foreseeable future so can't alter anything but if you are happy with how they are then just go ahead and pick what ever you want.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the race Sat night. The problem at work wasn't as serious as first thought and we will be open this weekend. I posted my Crossbow if anyone wants to use it. Hope someone saves the replay because based on last Fri it looks to be wicked fun. Still hope to be hone in time for DRWF tomorrow.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the race Sat night. The problem at work wasn't as serious as first thought and we will be open this weekend. I posted my Crossbow if anyone wants to use it. Hope someone saves the replay because based on last Fri it looks to be wicked fun. Still hope to be hone in time for DRWF tomorrow.
Sorry to hear you won't be there. Glad to hear it's for a good reason.

We need some more X-Bow drivers. But I have faith. :cool:

Team list so far:

Anime : RX8Racer556, hatsune_miku2039, Mistah_MCA, DNA_Gears, Gyrza-360, Alpha_Cipher1, Mikhail24RD

No Anime : Groundfish, Pigems, MBR_pingu, phreelickz, Fudsy, Tylerg1222, Admiral_Loli,

Last edited:

Team list so far:

Anime : RX8Racer556, hatsune_miku2039, Mistah_MCA, DNA_Gears, Gyrza-360, Alpha_Cipher1, Mikhail24RD

No Anime : Groundfish, Pigems, MBR_pingu, Kaizen
Dude, I am still coming for no anime. I know we are still short handed but we can dig up someone (or something) up.

Sorry if I didnt 100pct confirm earlier, PSN phreelickz

Yes, I'm all set! Got my livery finished yesterday evening and I have to say it's looking pretty sweet on the S-FR Racing Concept, reveal at the race!

I only just noticed Hibiki got used in the thumbnail picture you did for the event so cheers for that! I will be using that thumbnail on my video
when it gets uploaded after the event!

Have finished the other liveries as well so I will publish them later today on my gallery and post links here when done, don't expect you all to use them but if I do see one in the race it'd be nice!

muwahahahaha we weebs have taken over the racing community you shan't find another non-anime driver :mischievous:

Good luck though! A bigger grid equals a bigger grin for all of us :D

Team list so far:

No Anime : Groundfish, Pigems, MBR_pingu, phreelickz, Fudsy, Kaizen

I may be a half weeb, but I'll join the normies on this one. Gotta give opposition to the weeb team. Count me in on the Anti-Anime team.

PSN: Tylerg1222

Back