Anime vs No Anime - Battle of Painful Cars - Aug 8

• Thread starter O604
  • 128 comments
All I know is that in the rain race I was in, I was spinning for about half a mile until I hit the hairpin. :lol:

That was me in the hairpin that race too!

Was good fun though I was a bit tired and probably did not give 100%, gonna edit my video together and share it soon!

EDIT: Video of the event is now up on my channel!

Last edited:
That was me in the hairpin that race too!

Was good fun though I was a bit tired and probably did not give 100%, gonna edit my video together and share it soon!

EDIT: Video of the event is now up on my channel!

Nice. Thanks for sharing. And for staying up.

So...... no Clean Race Bonuses? ;)

We're probably going to have to agree on a spec car if we ever do this again. The X-Bows seemed like absolute rockets down the straights in the one race I was in.

I think I either messed up the time conversion or you guys started earlier than expected. My time converter read 6:30am by the time I got online. Perhaps using GMT next time would make the event start time clearer. Nevertheless, the East Outer race was great fun!

We're probably going to have to agree on a spec car if we ever do this again. The X-Bows seemed like absolute rockets down the straights in the one race I was in.

I think I either messed up the time conversion or you guys started earlier than expected. My time converter read 6:30am by the time I got online. Perhaps using GMT next time would make the event start time clearer. Nevertheless, the East Outer race was great fun!
Sorry you were late. But thanks for showing. Because of you I got to do the last race. 👍

Back