Another GT Sport Update is On Its Way This Week

I'm pretty sure that the cars won't come with this, they'll come in another update on Monday 9th.

This is just an emergency patch to fix the issues from v1.15 I imagine.

Yes, they shouldn't have released the patch with such fundamental issues. However, remember to get this patch out tomorrow they have had to work on it over Easter and get it "approved" for release. I've said elsewhere to remember that and consider how you would feel if you'd had to work all through Easter to fix a problem. Whether it was your fault or not.

And if you work in the emergency services, or in other jobs where weekends and holidays are not free, you probably did work all through Easter and get much respect from me 👍

Yes, they shouldn't have released the patch with such fundamental issues. However, remember to get this patch out tomorrow they have had to work on it over Easter and get it "approved" for release. I've said elsewhere to remember that and consider how you would feel if you'd had to work all through Easter to fix a problem. Whether it was your fault or not.
Japan doesn't celebrate easter tho

Yep. I saw people going mental with the bugs, but apart from the grip glitch, every other one was fixed within a week tops.

Remember in GT6 when the tyre bug lasted half an year on the game. I stopped playing because of it.

Good job pd.

It's nice. They're being quick with fixes, and they're keeping all their promises. It feels nice to trust them again :)

Fingers crossed this fixes the TM wheel issue. I wanna test all those new cars and experience GTS Tsukuba.

Don't forget the epic April update that was leaked on morning of 1st April :dunce:;)

To be honest, how do we not have access to the northern isle infield at all?

It sure would be nice to have access to the infield, and be able to choose which car to drive on it 👍

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard hard to just add the layouts as sprint time trials like with GT6's Goodwood (says the guy whose never programmed anything a day in his life).

i hope its a fix for gt sports Penalty, its the worst i have seen.

Don't forget the epic April update that was leaked on morning of 1st April :dunce:;)

also 10 car all gtr what is the point, can we have a least a honda type r update

nsx 90 type r
dc2 98 type r
ek9 98 type r
spoon ek9 and dc2 from gt6
civic type r 2017
dc5 type r
ep3 type r
and at least one s2000

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back